Whats the best way to fix an Nitrogen Overload def?

Its been two weeks and I transferred one of my plants twice already because IDK if its the PH of the soil or what?? Im stop giving nutes and just been feeding with water with super thrive and CaMg+ added to the mix. also kelp. I flushed twice since this started with PH water and ive also used a good NPK pack. NO DICE.!!! out of ideas, Im about to switch the soil again and add lots perilite to the soil. Dont know if its a drainage problem. Ive also been using compost and manure. HELP NEEDED!!! :Namaste::thanks:

The plant is probably unhappy because you keep transplanting it, for starters.

It sounds like you are over watering too.

post some pics for more info.

The plant is probably unhappy because you keep transplanting it, for starters.

It sounds like you are over watering too.

post some pics for more info.

Posting pics now, but I water every 3 days, I guess ill cut back on that also. Its been growing good its just the effected leaves but new growth is still over all green. it was root bound twice, it went from a 1L pot to a 3L in a week.Roots keep coming threw the pot

IMG_0141_1_.JPG
IMG_0142_1_.JPG

Looks like more a Phosphorous issue to me. What is the pH ?

Well I just switched to a newer soil with more perlite and peat moss and such added. Then I watered with 6.0 PH water. Last medium it was in was above 7.0. I flushed and I couldnt get it down so I switched, It needed a bigger pot any way. I thought magnesium was purple stems? I just know nitrogen over load locks out calcium, so im guessing thats why the branches are week on the fan leaves. I have organic sulfur PH down for soil but I dont know how to use it and I think thats not fast acting.

Phosphorous can cause the dark green color. The new soil should help, sounds like you may have had too high of pH before.

I didnt break up all the old soil from the root area before I planted it, would that be a problem? I didnt want to break a large amount of roots off trying to get all the soil from around the roots.

How do I fix the problem though? I used a NPK pack and new growth stems arent putple but it still has the same dark green color. I just read that any of the Blooms should fix the problem. Ill give it a good watering tomorrow with that and see what happens in a week, I only wet the soil today just so it wont be dry so I think tomorrow would be a good day to feed them

i had tht problem b4 i found out i had poor soil or it was over fertilized (bio bloom i was using) i transplanted in new soil didnt break root ball up flushed it twice with new soil left for a week and was up and kickin ( ano why did u flush with new soil, because i had still old soil round root ball i did flushin to rinse new soil threw to root ball if tht makes scense lol)

i had tht problem b4 i found out i had poor soil or it was over fertilized (bio bloom i was using) i transplanted in new soil didnt break root ball up flushed it twice with new soil left for a week and was up and kickin ( ano why did u flush with new soil, because i had still old soil round root ball i did flushin to rinse new soil threw to root ball if tht makes scense lol)

Dont worry I did the same and it worked out fine. Fixed the problem and growing great. :thumb:

Beginner. Having similar problems. White Widow. Been in flowering 5 weeks tips browning, three plants, one real bad, was told to try Epson salt, five days, no change?? Used Mor-Grow

Back
Top Bottom