What's the dankest herb you've ever smoked?

codisindubz

the best weed i have ever smoked is Blue Dream.

that shit hit me hard, it had a nice taste and got me soooo high.

what is the dankest shit you have ever smoked????

I can't say which ones were the best. But, I can say that the best stuff is usually the stuff that I don't know the strain. I don't believe anyone around here with names anyway. And with the slang that everyones using I have no idea if they know what they're saying

The dankest weed i smoked is crystal rain got me feeling good.
But every time you smoke a bomd as weed sooner or later you smoke a better 1.;)

my man called it grapefuit it had a lot of lil orange hairs
and even had a lil citrus like taste to it .
i don't know what the official name was.:roorrip:

either og kush or this crazy random weed i bought in beijing. never been so stoned in my life.

my man called it grapefuit it had a lot of lil orange hairs
and even had a lil citrus like taste to it .
i don't know what the official name was.:roorrip:

It's called Grapefruit Kush, I've smoked it too, and I loooove that shit.

My friend brought some dank over last night that had neon orange, sorta yellowish fibers in it. She didn't know the name, but it was pretty.. haha. She broke me off a little bit.

I smoked a bowl of it at noon and I'm still buzzed.

hmmmmm im torn between my buddys homegrown akpurp, or his afgooey

its gotta be afghooey for me hands down.
she is just the best medicine i have grown to date or smoked for that matter
DSCF3581.JPG

DSCF3580.JPG

DSCF3579.JPG

The best weed I've smoked was REAL Thai Stick, way back in the 70's.

From Wiki..

Thai stick is a form of cannabis from Thailand that was popular during the late ’60s and early ’70s. It consisted of premium buds of seedless marijuana which were skewered on stems. Several rows of string found in the stalk of the marijuana plant were then used to tie the marijuana to the stem and therefore, keep it in place. Thai-stick bud may also be tied around bamboo sticks with a piece of string known as a “rasta hair.”[1]

The Thai-stick formulation exhibited higher potency in comparison with other cannabis available in the United States at the time. It was rumored that this added potency was due to the Thai sticks being dipped in op**m. With the advent of more potent marijuana in the late ’70s, Thai-stick declined in popularity, and eventually disappeared.

In modern terminology, thai-stick often refers to marijuana tied to stem as documented above and then dipped into a hashish oil, a potent cannabis derivative which saturates the buds and lends to a stronger smoke. Some California cannabis clubs sell this product.

There are still some surviving recipes from Thai monks, and from Cambodia where high quality marijuana and hash oil are used.

The kind I smoked wasn't dipped in op**m, but I suspect it was soaked in hash oil. Nothing I've smoked since has touched it. :smokin:

Have you checked out our monthly contests for nug of the month or plant of the month. I've seen some of the pics you've posts and think you'd be adding some sweet competition to the mix

Here are the links to those threads if you are interested.

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month Contest - February 2009

420 Magazine's Plant of the Month Contest - February 2009

its gotta be afghooey for me hands down.
she is just the best medicine i have grown to date or smoked for that matter
DSCF3580.JPG

hey there soniq420 wow thanks
thats an honor and yes i indeed did post in the nug of the month contest.
i will check out the potm one as well.
the bottom line for this hobby is that for the patient person succus is assured as long as you dont get stupid.
again thanks for the complement
jerome

Back
Top Bottom