What's the deal with H2O2?

Jacobsenji

What's going on with this hydrogen peroxide deal ? I am on my first indoor project. LEDs, soil, and a whole lotta love. I have read a bit about H2o2 and am curious about my peers experiences with it.
Thank you all and happy grows.

I am in a soil medium sshamish. How will it work out ?

In mushroom culture we use it in very very dilluted form to flush the main body, killing other fungi intruders. Same principle can be applied to cannabis fighting root rot.

What's good BigBaron ? I am not fighting root rot. I am just looking to boost oxy and reap any other benefits. I read that H2o2 can boost production by up to 30%. Just looking for what others here have experienced. Before I do something drastic or even stupid.
Measure twice, cut once. Feel me ?

I think you read about hydro, not in soil.
For aerating the soil imho just use an aerated potting mix and use the watering methode explained in the forum.it will be enough air imho

Though i think some technic can be developped using h2o2 to have the same effect on roots as airpods. I might start some experiments soon on this matter.

I'm just curious about this. I haven't made a solid decision regarding this yet. I'm sure you remember your first indoor grow, and if you're anything like me the wheels are always turning, trying to get the best I can and as safe and fast as I can.
Thank you for your input and what you're saying makes sense, BigBaron.

I'm just curious about this. I haven't made a solid decision regarding this yet. I'm sure you remember your first indoor grow, and if you're anything like me the wheels are always turning, trying to get the best I can and as safe and fast as I can.
Thank you for your input and what you're saying makes sense, BigBaron.

Ye best advice for a new grower is to not over think things. Get comfortable growing and recognizing different signs & symptoms from your plants. Then as you progress as a grower you can develop your grow a little better and start experimenting with different things.

The worst thing you could do is too much and not have the experience to recognize an issue that comes up because of doing too much. Lol. Does that makes sense??

:tokin:

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm thinking I'll run some tests and keep a journal. Post results at a later date

Absolutely does. Thank you. Also, thanks for unknowingly putting me up on 420 app. I just went and installed it and lemme tell ya WOW ! What a friggin difference.

Sent from my NXA8QC116 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm on a tablet and I don't usually get on the internet. I have been outdoors for many seasons with pretty much great results, now due to circumstance I'm indoors and on the internet meeting people such as yourself, gleaning the knowledge to pull it off.

Sent from my NXA8QC116 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ye best advice for a new grower is to not over think things. Get comfortable growing and recognizing different signs & symptoms from your plants. Then as you progress as a grower you can develop your grow a little better and start experimenting with different things.

The worst thing you could do is too much and not have the experience to recognize an issue that comes up because of doing too much. Lol. Does that makes sense??

:tokin:

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Totaly agree! Thats what happend in my first grow, i was thinking and trying to apply marsian nights and emersob effect while my plants were suffering from nitrogen toxicity and i didnt even notice at first :))

Back
Top Bottom