Whats the difference?

When I grow regular seeds I dont get any problems with PH,no screwed up leaves,and have not bothered to feed them nutes either,and they come out great at the end,and with a reasonable yield,too.All done in average soil,usually B&Q soil. When I use feminised seeds all hell breaks loose and my plants get spots,yellowing,etc. Whats up? Thx

the gennetics and processes used are terrible. the only was is natures way!
its all in the way ya make em. a fem. seed is only good one way! only one. nature has it down! do it yourself and save a tone of trouble. ever made your own x's?
peace

ps its very easy, the timing is the key. repetative timing. there is only jus a few days involved at lights out. ive done it a few diff times. ya have to keep a very close eye on things when you start the process.

Dont think you`ve given the answer I needed. Are they genetically more fragile ?.because ive always had problems with them. No problems with regular,as they seem hardy in most soils and dont spot on me.

Danny,

It depends on how they were made Fem seeds. If the natural way (hermies), then there shouldn't be a problem. Did you get these from the same seed house?

Also I'm not sure why there would be a debate over femed seeds have an increased risk of problems, since all cannabis has this trait.

Prairie

Back
Top Bottom