What's the easiest strain for a newbie

I'm trying a White widow clone it's well rooted and transplanted ,does everything look alright to the veteran's out there? ,,,,Your boy HashFart

Attachments

• IMG_20190908_170317.jpg
    IMG_20190908_170317.jpg
    1,021.2 KB · Views: 247
I'm trying the White widow now my west Hippie homie in soil i just was hoping to see faster growth does this clone look like it will alright to you?
Looks to be growing just fine , when your in soil takes longer than hydro. Is that the pot you started it in ?

No sir it was rooted in a humidity done for about 9 days then transplanted once I saw large roots
I looked again looks great , now you have to wait on the roots to fill the soil in . Then it will take off . The saying I hear here is the larger the roots the larger the plant . Made a believer out of me !
Check out the helpful link below on my post, you need to start a journal and interact with growers growing your way (soil) you’ll have plenty help in a journal!

Hell yeah brother , thanks for the help and confidence booster
Here’s another thread I’d like you to check out @InTheShed you’ll find clone heaven there .its a big one so go to the last page and start there and ask any questions you want to know !

Back
Top Bottom