What's the highest myrecene level you've seen?

Captaincool

420 Member
I'm hunting for a strain that 15-20% THC and the highest myrecene level I can find. What strains have you seen that have the highest myrecene percentage?

If you feel like experimenting, the leaves of wild thyme contain up to 40% (by weight) myrcene. I suppose you could do a steam distillation of its essential oils or, if you're not feeling up to that, add a pinch of the dried/ground leaves to your joints/bowls/etc.

Are you familiar with the process of using a web-search engine to perform a "site-search?" That is to say, doing a web-search as per normal, but only on one specific website? If you find any cannabis testing labs that offer terpine testing as one of their services, publish the information (if the person paying for the test allows this, of course), and do not block their website from search engines... then this tool might help you, because you could use it to search that lab('s website) for the term (which, by the way, is spelled "myrcene" I think). For example, if you wanted to use Google (not really something I recommend, but people seem to be most familiar with that web-search engine) to perform a site-search for that term on THIS website, you would type the following into one of the Googlemonster's search boxes:
Code:
site:https://www.420magazine.com myrcene
...which might actually be helpful, lol. But if you find a testing lab that offers strain specific information and are able to do the same thing (obviously, substituting its website address for our forum's in the above example), it would probably be much more helpful.

If you come across any likely candidates, please post the names of the strains here (thanks!).

If you feel like experimenting, the leaves of wild thyme contain up to 40% (by weight) myrcene. I suppose you could do a steam distillation of its essential oils or, if you're not feeling up to that, add a pinch of the dried/ground leaves to your joints/bowls/etc.

Are you familiar with the process of using a web-search engine to perform a "site-search?" That is to say, doing a web-search as per normal, but only on one specific website? If you find any cannabis testing labs that offer terpine testing as one of their services, publish the information (if the person paying for the test allows this, of course), and do not block their website from search engines... then this tool might help you, because you could use it to search that lab('s website) for the term (which, by the way, is spelled "myrcene" I think). For example, if you wanted to use Google (not really something I recommend, but people seem to be most familiar with that web-search engine) to perform a site-search for that term on THIS website, you would type the following into one of the Googlemonster's search boxes:
Code:
site:https://www.420magazine.com myrcene
...which might actually be helpful, lol. But if you find a testing lab that offers strain specific information and are able to do the same thing (obviously, substituting its website address for our forum's in the above example), it would probably be much more helpful.

If you come across any likely candidates, please post the names of the strains here (thanks!).
Thank you for the info! Much appreciated. There's one strain at whistlermedicalmarijuana called "LSD" that contains 1.35% myrcene. But I haven't seen any with more so far. That amount is probably great though. Going to order some and see.

It is going to be a while before you can reliably be able to find good seeds that way. While the terpenes have a lot to do with the effects. So do so many other things. It takes the right combinations of all of everything to be good. CBD is probably the only stand alone part of marijuana.

Back
Top Bottom