What's the issue?

air looks good. but those droopy leaves leave me with a question. what temperature is your water?

sure you have plenty of air, but im wondering if temps are a bit high in those buckets.

higher temps = less DO. which could lead to pythium or other bacterias (which it doesnt look like you have) but it could also lead to an over watered looking plant.

air looks good. but those droopy leaves leave me with a question. what temperature is your water?

sure you have plenty of air, but im wondering if temps are a bit high in those buckets.

higher temps = less DO. which could lead to pythium or other bacterias (which it doesnt look like you have) but it could also lead to an over watered looking plant.

She has water tempts from 68 - 72

What do you guys think how do you think she looks now ? Also for the critical purp auto how much longer you guys think untill I should start flushing ? Or should I have done so already?
15424446909433815246940809178674.jpg
15424447445413406105284226076681.jpg

15424448708595585754969822797319.jpg
15424449857622400789544975047340.jpg

It's not dense at all its airy colas not sure if it needs a lot more time or its cause of all the stunted growth in the beggining and the fact she's an auto but she smells great my fingers were wet and sticky and smelled delicious sweet grape like smell

I don't personally think flushing is all that nessicary in dwc as long as you bring the ppm down near the end. Imo it's more about the cure than anything.

That said. When I'm ready to chop I'll drop it down to sub 500 ppm. Typically 250 ish for a few days before taking it down. In soil I do this a little longer. About a week. But I wait until she's ready to chop before I start the flush. Trichs go a bit more amber, but at least I know she had what she needed until the end.

Flush too early and you harm your yield, but the product will still be fine.

What do the trichs look like currently? Are you able to zoom in on them, or have a microscope to check?

As far as how the other one looks now. It seems you have everything under control and she's growing fine. I'm not sure why the droop is still there. As long as she's growing and conditions are good with no other symptoms, I wouldn't be overly concerned.

Looks good!

Back
Top Bottom