What's The Matter? It's Just Lilolme

Limolme hows it going man your are doing great sorry havent been around a lot been busy working in my garden too. You got some great stuff going. looking great.
happy growing

Lilolme just canned 16 pts. of salsa and my clones in the garden are kicking ass. One of my clones is over 7 ft. tall and 7 ft. wide the stock looks like a pop can. We are doing good thx. I just hope it matures before a freeze. Still have my reveg. plant growing its a year and half old. Going to finish off all my clones and start a new batch of seeds. Toasted sent me some seeds I want to try next. Hope you are doing well too. Good to see you back.
happy growing

Lilolme just canned 16 pts. of salsa and my clones in the garden are kicking ass. One of my clones is over 7 ft. tall and 7 ft. wide the stock looks like a pop can. We are doing good thx. I just hope it matures before a freeze. Still have my reveg. plant growing its a year and half old. Going to finish off all my clones and start a new batch of seeds. Toasted sent me some seeds I want to try next. Hope you are doing well too. Good to see you back.
happy growing
Hey Buddy great to hear your garden is off the scale! I got nothin right now still have an ample supply from my big monster and clones. I really miss hangin out here but my time is better spent with other stuff for now. I’LL BE BACK! Got all the stuff to set up a bubble thing for two plants and can have it up and runnin in no time whenever I get ready. Yall keep in touch and happy growin.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom