What's The Matter? It's Just Lilolme

Looking good there Lil-o .... getting back on your feet here looks like!

I don't chop when the RH is high or there's going to be a few days of rain in a row. Then there's the "void of course moon" to deal with! :Namaste:

She's still pushing out pistols??

Shes bout ready I could probly chop her but I read if you think its ready wait at least a week

Not bad advice. She’s definitely close.

Gotta get the humidity down weather is really screwing with me

You and me both. Really messing with my head.

She put on a nice burst after this mornins fresh water still makin pistols and gettin plumper every day. I have a bigger fan on em and had the door and window open all day we had almost 85 for a high temp not quite that here but plenty warm. No rush even if I was out. Man there are so many buds I really wish I had known what I know now when I started. Watch out for my next grow. No more dirt or coco for me thats for sure. I dont mind havin to pay more attention to the dwc method after readin and seein what it can do. FAST. Might have to start lookin at some light upgrades.

Hope I get impressed soon I cant use 420 in its current form it takes way too much time and frustration

The bush is gettin plumper by the hour pistols poppin buds are gettin nice and thick trics are clear inside the buds where it counts a few amber on the older stuff on the leaves so she aint done yet and talk about a flush she’s been on straight water almost three weeks livin on her leaves. WHOO HOO!!!!!! The other two are gettin there as well looks like I’m gonna have a back to back budfest. Time to start some veggie seeds and probly a couple of the “other” type wink wink.

Gonna finish up the girls here I guess and find another playhouse, actually already set up elsewhere same app format as we used to have I hate like hell to jump ship but this one is too fancy I’m just an old country boy an old rowboat suits me just fine

Back
Top Bottom