Whats the max space for efficiently using a 1000w Mh/Hps

Any ideas? Dont mean to be a nage, but I was just really
wanten to get my walls put up today why I have some free time. Thanks again :allgood:

Dank Buds :Rasta:

The most important choice is the wattage. The wattage of the light will determine how much area you can light up. If we assume that the plants will get no sunlight, a 1000 watt light will cover about 7x7 feet of growing area. A 600 watt will cover 6x6 feet, a 400 will cover 4x4 feet, a 250 will cover 3x3 feet and a 150 will cover 2x2 feet.

Remember you have a few factors to add in. The height of the room makes a big difference. So does the reflector.
Most reflectors have a certain footprint listed by the manufactuer with different height scales.
Stix's estemate is fairly accurate. Think you need a tall ceiling for those numbers.

Thanks for da help yall I appriciat it. Moose im not to good with the metric system but your area looked to be about 5by5 do u know if thats about rite?
And Whats considerd a high cieling mines about 7 ft. would that be an height addaquit to cover the space stix suggested,
I bought my reflector used from a friend so im not to sure about it. Thanks again :allgood:

Dank Buds :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom