What's the most money you have ever spent on weed?

Personally the most I have ever spent on weed was when I was younger and things still very illegal. The price I paid was $100 per quarter oz.. it was just some sensi skunk bud but 1 hit and done.
I would rather spend a hundred bucks on quality then pay $25 / quarter on brick weed full of stems and seeds. Thank the ganja gods I dont have to smoke that crap anymore :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well I guess I have to admit, now that it is legal here, I went to the gov’t dispensary on week last winter while I was on the road and ran out of my own. There I paid $45 for 3.5g and a package of papers. The stuff was severely over dried, could turn it to powder in your fingers, and was never cured.

Welcome to Canadian overseen grow OP’s, it’ll get your buzzed, but then so will ground up straw with some keif sprinkled in.

When it was legalized here in Canada had to go to the weed store and check it out. OMG got some kinky Kush the label said 27% THC my guess it was probably more like 20% if that $45 for 3.5 gm plus tax weed was to dry and very harsh.l. I just shake my head and laugh when I drive by those stores now and they're popping up all over. I don't know how the government expects to wipe out the black market when their product cost twice as much it is half as good.

I first day it was legal I ordered on the website just so I could try it. I think it was pink kush. Looking back now I wish I didn't because the Canadian government shares info with the states. I may not be able to visit Disney Land lol

Well 90% of the time half of Disney is closed for some reason so you pay full price to only see half the park...No Loss (just my experience living in Anaheim California back in the 90's)

Last time I bought weed - we used to get it shipped in from Cali @$200/zip decent Blueberry had a few seeds in it so that was the beginning of my growing. Friend and I used to go in on the weed and he got some extra white powder shit so when the package was delivered to him, he wood take the powder and a sweat towel, go get lost in a bottle of vodka with the weed. Had to wait until he came back down for a landing to get my baggie. Sometimes took 2-3 days.
I got tired of that shit and started growing my own from the bag seed Blueberry Skunk that was all the rage back in the day.

Thankfully my friend is in recovery from the alcohol and the white powdery shit.

Life's a ride!

I got a few grams at a Dispensary that were $14 a g kind of thing, this Sirrius Black was something I had to at least try as it was so trippy looking ;) :rofl::

Back in the day I was buying in more wholesale quantities so would get a break in the price that way and much of the time it was on a "front", but green bud was just starting to show up and was only a certain time of the year and the rest of the time was mostly the trash compactor mexican stuff. So think I was getting the green for 1600 a pound which was a ton of money back then, and folks were paying $25 an eighth or $10 a g kind of thing which was unheard of at the time. I was out of the loop for 20 years due to jobs with regular randoms so missed the $45 an eighth on the street days and just heard about that craziness from my Sister. By the time I started back up again due to having to leave my job it was legal here and I started to grow my own though I will still buy grams at dispensary from time to time to try a Strain or when they get some old school strains I will buy an 1/8 or a 1/4 sometimes but I don't go thru very much unlike my kid as he goes thru it like I did back in the day ;) :rofl:.

10 years ago we were paying 50/g for bho. Not high quality BHO either, no vac purge. Redneck shit, I welded the stainless steel blast tube for them.

Flower the most was 200/oz for Cali stuff while living in Phoenix.

I have bought a couple oz's in the 400$ range from dispensaries. I wanted to see what top shelf weed was like. I found better weed at the 250 to 350 range.

For me the better question is how much is the most you paid for seeds LMAO.
For seeds I think it would have to be Ghost Train haze from Rare Dankness. Think I paid $130 for 12 regular seeds at the time. I do NOT regret this purchase :thumb: :passitleft:

Personally the most I have ever spent on weed was when I was younger and things still very illegal. The price I paid was $100 per quarter oz.. it was just some sensi skunk bud but 1 hit and done.
I would rather spend a hundred bucks on quality then pay $25 / quarter on brick weed full of stems and seeds. Thank the ganja gods I dont have to smoke that crap anymore :cheesygrinsmiley:
Lol the highest i paid was 60€ for 5g but there‘s this new weed around the „cali bud“ it‘s 100€ for 3.5. I don‘t buy it but my friends do. It‘s great but way too expensive

Back
Top Bottom