What's the problem here?

Yavas

420 Member
I'm in the middle of week 7, before a couple days the leaves start turn like this.
img_20211114_111116-jpg.2442524
IMG_20211114_111126.jpg

IMG_20211114_111116.jpg

I'm in the middle of week 7, before a couple days the leaves start turn like this.
img_20211114_111116-jpg.2442524
IMG_20211114_111126.jpg

IMG_20211114_111116.jpg
Good morning @Yavas hope you are well.
Welcome to 420magazine magazine just incase I missed it.
I'm guessing your in soil but it's only a guess. :Namaste:
We need some parameters of your grow Amigo.
What's in your pots? Nutrients? Schedule? How much,ppm,s ? How often. Temps? Rh? Lights?
And anything else you can tell us I've forgotten.
Stay safe.
Bill

Good morning @Yavas hope you are well.
Welcome to 420magazine magazine just incase I missed it.
I'm guessing your in soil but it's only a guess. :Namaste:
We need some parameters of your grow Amigo.
What's in your pots? Nutrients? Schedule? How much,ppm,s ? How often. Temps? Rh? Lights?
And anything else you can tell us I've forgotten.
Stay safe.
Bill
Good morning there!
Oops I forgot sorry. I'm using soil light mix by biobizz, I also give her biobizz grow-bloom-topmax, nutes-nutes-water schedule.
I prepare my water to 6,5ph. temps around 26-28celcius with humidity 40-50%.
I was using Cfl 125w light before but before a week change to led, but only 30watt full spectrum.
My grow room is 30x30x60 so I used lst to reduce the height.
This is the 3rd week of flower stage

IMG_20211114_112730.jpg

Are you following this chart?
1636894998098.jpeg

I think you are going to need more light energy aswell.
Stay safe.
Bill

Good morning there!
Oops I forgot sorry. I'm using soil light mix by biobizz, I also give her biobizz grow-bloom-topmax, nutes-nutes-water schedule.
I prepare my water to 6,5ph. temps around 26-28celcius with humidity 40-50%.
I was using Cfl 125w light before but before a week change to led, but only 30watt full spectrum.
My grow room is 30x30x60 so I used lst to reduce the height.
This is the 3rd week of flower stage

IMG_20211114_112730.jpg
You're going to need about 5 of those 30 watt bulbs to do any good. 1 in each corner & 1 down the middle.

Yes I'm following this but half dose cause I'm scared of burn. I know about the light I'll upgrade it. So the yellowish leaves aren't about deficiency?
You are in Flower. You should be feeding Full Strength by now. Yes, you look to be low on N & possibly P. You also should be pH-ing to 6.3, not 6.5. You start at the low end & the nutes will climb 6.3, 6.4, 6.5 while it's in the soil. If you stat at 6.5 it goes 6.5, 6.6, 6.7, etc. Some of the nutrients your plant needs to take up are in the 6.3 & 6.4 pH range & you are skipping those nutes.

You are in Flower. You should be feeding Full Strength by now. Yes, you look to be low on N & possibly P. You also should be pH-ing to 6.3, not 6.5. You start at the low end & the nutes will climb 6.3, 6.4, 6.5 while it's in the soil. If you stat at 6.5 it goes 6.5, 6.6, 6.7, etc. Some of the nutrients your plant needs to take up are in the 6.3 & 6.4 pH range & you are skipping those nutes.
Okay now it makes sense. I'll fix that. Thank you

Yes I'm following this but half dose cause I'm scared of burn. I know about the light I'll upgrade it. So the yellowish leaves aren't about deficiency?
I see a couple of possible problems and a deficiency is very possible. The responses so far are about the lights so the nutrient deficiencies will show up next. But, you are in good hands with the members here.

Worrying about burning is understandable but you can start to increase the dosage to 2/3 and watch to see what happens. If nothing bad happens after about 10 days then increase to 3/4 or 75% and watch the plant for another 10 days or so.

There are several charts that members have found which show how leaves will look when different problems start to show. Maybe someone has the single photo "Plant Abuse Chart" or the "Deficiency Chart" handy and will post it.

In the meantime this older thread which is also named "Plant Abuse Chart" might help with ideas on what might be missing in the nutrients...

https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/plant-abuse-chart.71664/

Okay now it makes sense. I'll fix that. Thank you
Well Buds Buddy beat me too it.
Get on the feed schedule provided by the nutrient company.
6.3 ph. Everything going into the pot.
Feed let dry water let dry feed let dry feed let dry.....etc
Check our sponsors for a decent light asap.
Stay safe.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom