Whats the stongest weed right now

Re: whats the stongest weed rite now

A lot of the strains with a strong Haze influence will induce that giddy type of high. I grew out some Strawberry Haze from GHS not too long ago it definitely has that "high school" type of high where you can't stop laughing. If you have the time, it is well worth the 80 days it took to finish flowering. The buds I tried after about two weeks of cure were great, and just kept getting better and better as time passed.

Just had some the other day in the Volcano and just thinking about it makes me lick my lips.

Have some going right now. Thank you for the review. Looking forward to it.

I am by no means the person to ask in regard to the medicinal applications, I only know what I read from the seed bank sites. I am in the Northeast, sadly 3500 miles from the Mecca of Medicinal in the US.

From my own experience, Strawberry Haze would be great treatment for feelings of anxiety. It gives you a strong "up" type of high, you know the type where you can't stop smiling even though you know you look like a jackass, and an over all body tingle. Very good for when you are hanging out with friends, definitely gets your mind and mouth going, even if the two get out of sync at times.:smokin: Not good if you are looking for a night cap.

If you are referring to anxiety growing it? Only at the end, when you ask every day, "Are we there yet, are we there yet?" It is pretty easy for a sativa dominant strain. I got 10 feminised seeds, germinated 5 with success and saved the other 5. I grew in 3 gal pots indoors, organic soil, veg for about 4 weeks at 20/4 under T5's, a mix of 75% blue and 25% red light. Flowered for 80 days under HPS above and a 50/50 mix of red/blue from T5 supplemental lighting around the sides of the grow area. All 5 were very uniform, stretched a bit during flowering, finished around 5 feet. I ended up with around 450g dry. I didn't have the room at the time to take clones and start looking for a mother but when I sprout the next 5 seeds in the spring time, I am going to take a bunch of clones and search for a good mother, I want to add this to the normal rotation for sure.

Some of the purple or sativa dominant strains sometimes give me more anxiety than I like to deal with. Not sure if this is inadequate flush or inherent.

I know Strawberry Cough is known for ultra low anxiety effect, was wondering if the Haze was the same.

Seems so from your descripion - thanks for the help ;)

sativa dominant strains sometimes give me more anxiety than I like to deal with. Not sure if this is inadequate flush or inherent.

Slightly immature, maybe?

I smoked some thai (sticks?) around 1993 and both me and a mate were sooo wasted we said we wont smoke cannabis ever again, and we were serious!, until the next day lol

chronic by serious seeds is the only other strain that made me think i was way too wasted, an overpowering buzz.

Just be careful Crazy horse. Traditionally true thai stick is dipped in opium or otherwise just laced with opium. Perhaps that had something to do with the thai stick getting you so high. Or perhaps it was just some awesome smoke too!! lol.

Just be careful Crazy horse. Traditionally true thai stick is dipped in opium or otherwise just laced with opium. Perhaps that had something to do with the thai stick getting you so high. Or perhaps it was just some awesome smoke too!! lol.

we had water buckets i think that was the main cause lol
ive never heard of thai stick for sale before or after that one time, i just remember sticks with gold thread on them, it was a unpleasent experience so i dont care if i never see it again.

Hey tortured soul, I hope I am doing this right. (I am new to this) What did you mean by " Stressed to produce more"? What is good stress?

Hey tortured soul, I hope I am doing this right. (I am new to this) What did you mean by " Stressed to produce more"? What is good stress?

It's the kind that causes you to make bank and retire by age 50 with a secure portfolio and a chateau as opposed to the kind that leaves you dead of a heart attack by age 39.

Now give me a sec to hunt down the post you are referring to...

Oh, ok. Next time please refresh my memory by hitting the Quote button (or the Multi-quote button beside it, if you need to quote multiple posts). I seem to be just a tiny bit crispy around the edges:;):.

Things like reducing humidity more and more from the time that the stretch stops to harvest time, supplementing with UV light as flowering progresses, et cetera.

for a good strong sativa Satori, a must try for anyone she is a giant to grow and a real benchmark in potency. they claim 24%+ and I think she has done at least that for me. 41% is made here we call it death bud made by painting oil on nug then rolled in keef. Its a real treat for the dank

yea bc seeds are full of shit they are on a lot of bad seed bank lists ...i dont think there are any that brake 30 % thc... there is one by pyramid seeds thats 27 %but the highest in high times is 25-26 % i think... so 27 is posible

Back
Top Bottom