Whats the stongest weed right now

Re: whats the stongest weed rite now

I guess it depends on whether you are talking about the strongest creative 256mph rushing thought up all night refreshing sativa head-med or if your idea of the perfect bud is something that pours you into a puddle under the couch for a five-hour waking nap.

Different animals. And then there are the mixes...

Strongest weed is that which has been selected to provide the affect that you are looking for, "perfectly" grown under the brightest/best lights possible, stressed in ways that cause the plant to produce the maximum amount of trichomes it can for protection, harvested at the one perfect moment of ripeness, dried long and slow, and then further cured for at least six weeks.

jedi, elephant, euphoria express, euphoria unlimited, trainwreck..

that would be top 5 that i know of

i have had jedi and yeah it was strong but it wasnt the best i have ever had. i cant really say what is the best rite now, i used to smoke some stuff called chemdog and that stuff would really put you on your ass.

how many of these breeders actually send out there stuff for lab tests? I know GHS does on some of them. 41%? WTF!

I agree, I hear 22-24% is Top End :cheesygrinsmiley:
and MyTexas Thunder has been OhioStateU lab tested at 20%, on a north Ohio crop :cheesygrinsmiley:
he didn't give me the CBC, CBD or E,L & N numbers and I didn't ask :cheesygrinsmiley:

I think the Texas crop will be a point or so higher (pun intended)

I have heard that 41% and it is from BCseeds.com
THey want $694 for 10 seeds!
IT MUST BE WICKED?
Hope someone post a grow journal of it. A bit too much coin for me though.

honestly I have read a lot of different threads on bcseeds different strains and all I can say is I have never seen there strains at any cannabis cup or any magazine or any pics of the plants actually growing. In fact the majority of ppl I have talked to or read about never even got there seeds from bcseeds, and the ones that did (and grew it out)certainly did not look like a "world class srain" it looked more like indoors merch to be honest. If it was that good and it was the "strongest" It would be on the cover of high times , cannabis culture(my fav) or somewhere like that. These claims have NOT been substantiated anywhere I have seen. And I have read a lot. I would love for someone to prove me wrong and show me some euphoria($950+for 10 seeds from bcseeds) pictures that they grew. And then have them tell me its unlike anything they have ever had it was so potent, but as of right now nobodys doing this. As of right now, the only place Ive read about anybody having pictures of these insanely priced bcseeds is on the bcseeds website. And word travels fast with truth coming fast behind, and I would like to be wrong but I have a feeling were about to get the proof that these strains do not exist and if they do; that they dont live up to all the "41%" thc hype. Theres my two cents, hope it helps PS: I cant stress enough that I WOULD love to be proved wrong, so if anybody has any proof, please post! Im insanely interested in seeing such a strain (if it does exist) grow.

I agree with your comment spot on GreenIsland. I do ever so hope someone gets some of their seed and posts a grow journal here. A friend of mine was saying that he had heard of the seedbank when he was in London Ontario and it is supposed to be run by the Canadians biggest pot export, Mark Emery. Lets hope to see that journal here!!

So your saying bsseeds is supposed to be run by marc emery? You meen Marc Emey that runs cannibus culture magazine and used to run marcemerydirect seed bank? If Marc Emery is at the head of bcseeds I would be very surprised. Not only because I have dealt with him years ago when he ran marcemerydirect, and always... I mean ALWAYS! had a good experience. He was still running his cataloge out of the front of Cannabis Culture magazine. He is an icon in Canada . If he doers own bcseeds I wouyld have to say that I dont think hes the one making up all the crazy marketing ploys, like, limit 2 pack per person, only a few left< hurry while there still here, $41% THC! blah blah blah. But hmmmm, I hope he has nothing to do with this, he has always been a strong activist in every way, and doesnt even alow fake mj ads in Cannabis Culture(unlike High Times) and that to me says hes willing to turn down money to further the cause. Anyhow I hope I dont find out hes doing this, either that or I hope I find out Im terribly wrong about bcseeds and there claims, but that I am almost certain I am correct about. Definetally something Im going to be looking into further. And might I also add that He has a LOT on his plate right now(or at any time) being a strong political leader as well as publishing a magazine, The US trying to extradite him (which im totally not up to date on,and might actually be completally over and done with. sorry Marc hope ur not sitting in a US jail cell reading this right now.). So my point is He is probably doesnt have time to directly influence everything he runs, he simply just wouldnt have the time. So that might also be whats hapening, (its happeneng under his management but without him ever actually seeing whats on the site and what their claiming).

from looking up bcseeds i see that they are on * summer vacation* . since when do companies go on summer vacations?? lol

lol, probably not a big deal since from what ive heard it sounds like the company is just a fat guy chillin in his underwear selling seeds from his merch bag for $500 +, lol. He has to have time to go spend his money he squandered from all of us. lol. I have no idea how true this is but I have heard very little "good" things abt that bean company. Like I said I would love to beleive theres a crazy 41% thc plant out there but, I just havent seen any evidence of that yet.

well since i grow it for myself i just found that the autoflowers worked good for me.. since the one i am growing now seems to want to go into a death coma..

Back
Top Bottom