Whats the stongest weed right now

Re: whats the stongest weed rite now

see the way i see it is,why would you want to smoke 41% thc,you would piss ya pants and feel like you had been raped by tyson!!!!,not only that is you are paying a small mortgage for a bean,what are they going to charge for an ounce even an eighth,same amount for a small speed boat(over exaggeration)but you get my point!,funny though would like to give my pops some jedi,if 41%.......watch him turn into a proper retard,makes me smile.........simple things,please simple minds!!!everyone i generally talk to,stick with white widow......???????seems to be a winner,dont shoot the messanger ha ha??????

well i dont think 41% is for me. i already get stupid as it is. i guess what i am looking for is a good quality strain that is easy for beginners. i have had white widow not that long ago. the buzz was great but it oretty much was one of them buzzes that allowed me to pretty much do nothing most of the day. i did enjoy it wonderfully at night tho.

ok i upoloaded one pic so far and am working on the ret.. this should so not be done sober because either the pic is to small or to large grrrrr

I remember i used to get northern lights from my buddie's uncle when i was in my teens. That was some of the best tasting bud i've ever smoked.

well since ic ant get these dayum pics to get to the right size i can email them if interested

see the way i see it is,why would you want to smoke 41% thc,you would piss ya pants and feel like you had been raped by tyson!!!!

Never smoked full-dome clear-melt, huh? That'd be about 99.99 fine.

What is this world coming to, lol.

There are a number of ways to answer such a open ended question. For starters, how precisely do you define strength? If strength is simply the THC content, the infamous G-13 has been documented at a incredible 27.2% THC. Authorities such as Jason King, author of the Cannibible series, claims that Heroauna..a cross of Northern Lights x Hash Plant is even stronger than G-13. His estimates put it at a minimum of 25% but probably stronger. Mako Haze from Kiwiseeds tested at 19.7% in 2005. Contrary to popular belief, it is not only indica based strains producing prodigious THC content. Mako is a 75sativa/25indica strain. Arjans Ultra Haze #2 is another sativa dominant strain with a high THC content. Testing at over 20%, it produces a very strong, fast, trippy high with a balanced body hum.
Whenever analyzing the potency of a strain, it is of paramount importance to remember that gland or trichome production is not always an indicator of the THC content. Some strains can be completely frosted with glandular formations and result in only a killer headache. Three main trichome forms are found on bud, but only the capitate stalked glands contain the desired psychoactive Delta-9 THC cannabinoids. Another variable to consider when quantifying strength is precisely when the herb is harvested. Harvested too soon, glands may have yet to produce the Delta 9 all smokers yearn for. Harvested too late, the Delta 9 can degrade into non psychoactive cannabinoids and produce no effects at all. When judging the quality of bud, THC content is but one of many characteristics that should be evaluated before assigning a grade. Taste, aroma, burning qualities and of course the nature of the high all critical areas from which to judge a strain.

well what i prefer is something more the lines that will not make me couch happy. but happy none the less..burning qualitys well.. something that doesnt burn to fast but enough for a cpl people to enjoy a good bowl/bong. i enjjoy a sweet taste and for some reason a strong aroma. i am a MMP from mich with card in the mail. but i am a beginner at growing. i had no troubles with my ak-47. but ths strain that was given to me was about 20days old and it so is not a autoflower. with the info provided i wouldnt mind getting into the 18%-25% . but first i need to get my other plant well before i decide if i can do regular strands or if i should just stick to autoflowers....

lol, yeah. the whole thc % thing just makes me laugh. Ive seen ppl smoke some of the local blue cheeze and get so high they couldnt function. In fact they were so paranoid that every time they get handed a bowl packed with that stuff they wont even hit it because their to afraid of what might become of them(a paranoid mess!). Its all about preferance. These days I feel like just about everything out there that the reputable bean dealers sell is just fine in the thc department. For me thc% isnt even much of a factor anymore, just about everything out there these days has sufficxient thc content. So for me its all about the type of high, and most important to me, the FLAVOR!! I like super sweet candied strains. Like I said the THC % in strains has been up there for quite some time now and I feel like that should be less of a factor than people like to make it these days. Now thats not to say that will work for everyone though, especially med pot patients, they NEED that super high THC, or CBD CBN content. But for the rest of us, well.... the majority of us wouldnt be able to tell the difference between a 15%thc content and 25% thc content anyways. lol

There are a number of ways to answer such a open ended question. For starters, how precisely do you define strength? If strength is simply the THC content, the infamous G-13 has been documented at a incredible 27.2% THC. Authorities such as Jason King, author of the Cannibible series, claims that Heroauna..a cross of Northern Lights x Hash Plant is even stronger than G-13. His estimates put it at a minimum of 25% but probably stronger. Mako Haze from Kiwiseeds tested at 19.7% in 2005. Contrary to popular belief, it is not only indica based strains producing prodigious THC content. Mako is a 75sativa/25indica strain. Arjans Ultra Haze #2 is another sativa dominant strain with a high THC content. Testing at over 20%, it produces a very strong, fast, trippy high with a balanced body hum.
Whenever analyzing the potency of a strain, it is of paramount importance to remember that gland or trichome production is not always an indicator of the THC content. Some strains can be completely frosted with glandular formations and result in only a killer headache. Three main trichome forms are found on bud, but only the capitate stalked glands contain the desired psychoactive Delta-9 THC cannabinoids. Another variable to consider when quantifying strength is precisely when the herb is harvested. Harvested too soon, glands may have yet to produce the Delta 9 all smokers yearn for. Harvested too late, the Delta 9 can degrade into non psychoactive cannabinoids and produce no effects at all. When judging the quality of bud, THC content is but one of many characteristics that should be evaluated before assigning a grade. Taste, aroma, burning qualities and of course the nature of the high all critical areas from which to judge a strain.
:goodjob:

well since i grow it for myself i just found that the autoflowers worked good for me.. Since the one i am growing now seems to want to go into a death coma..

:scratchinghead:

lol, yeah. the whole thc % thing just makes me laugh. Ive seen ppl smoke some of the local blue cheeze and get so high they couldnt function. In fact they were so paranoid that every time they get handed a bowl packed with that stuff they wont even hit it because their to afraid of what might become of them(a paranoid mess!). Its all about preferance. These days I feel like just about everything out there that the reputable bean dealers sell is just fine in the thc department. For me thc% isnt even much of a factor anymore, just about everything out there these days has sufficxient thc content. So for me its all about the type of high, and most important to me, the FLAVOR!! I like super sweet candied strains. Like I said the THC % in strains has been up there for quite some time now and I feel like that should be less of a factor than people like to make it these days. Now thats not to say that will work for everyone though, especially med pot patients, they NEED that super high THC, or CBD CBN content. But for the rest of us, well.... the majority of us wouldnt be able to tell the difference between a 15%thc content and 25% thc content anyways. lol

Yup. Raw "measured potency" numbers take a backseat to type of affects which will differ amongst strains and where in the flowering cycle they are harvested.

And you have something with the argument that most strains these days are potent. But there are varying degrees of potent lol.

Still, nobody ever told me that any of my buds were lacking....

Yes, there are certainly varying degrees of potentcy, even in the new super potent trendy strains these days. Something I wanted to point out though is this. .. While you may only need to take a single hit of some super potent couchlock indicas to get you where you want I am a much bigger fan of finding the tastiest and most desirable high producing plant out there, almost regardless of the THC content (as long as its reasonable, like above 5%, And no Im not suggesting anyone go and smoke some dirty mexican dirt weed either!). Honestly I would take a sweet tasting 10% thc plant over a musky not so flavorfull 20% thc plant anyday. In the end I enjoy smoking and dont mind one bit taking an extra hit here or there! It may take me an extra toke to get me to the point that the 20% plant did in one hit,... but whats one extra hit gonna hurt?, after all for a lot of us this is solely a recreational drug anyways, we smoke because we LIKE it, we ENJOY it. And yes the fewer hits u take the better it is for you in terms of tar, carcinogens etc. But 2 hits of some sweet tasting herb is always better in my book than taking one hit of something you really dont enjoy smoking in the first place. Just take an extrra hit or two and you will be just as stoned as you would have been from smoking the buds of some of the super high THC varieties. But once again for the med patients it probably has less to do with enjoyment and more to do with the end result, and loss of pain, being able to sleep, etc. So for those people the concept may be different, but for me... percentage of THC holds less value that the overall taste and enjoyment of the smoke. Lets start defining different strains not by its THC percentages but on its overall performance in all categories! Thats my suggestion, and two cents. lol. If it was all about the THC we would all be shooting up Bubble hash, right? lol,.... Nice thread though guys! Some great ideas going on here.

I agree, I hear 22-24% is Top End :cheesygrinsmiley:
and MyTexas Thunder has been OhioStateU lab tested at 20%, on a north Ohio crop :cheesygrinsmiley:
he didn't give me the CBC, CBD or E,L & N numbers and I didn't ask :cheesygrinsmiley:

I think the Texas crop will be a point or so higher (pun intended)

ohh low blow...lol...Go Bucks...but thats cool that you were able to get some strand tested...how did you go about doing that?

lol, he probably just had a friend that worked at the lab. I have a few friends that work at the lab and agricultural departments here and they hooked me up with lab tests of how much CO2 my plant can absorb. Its like a crazy crazy expensive machine that they use. But on the weekend when noone is around you would be surprised with what you can get away with, you just need an inside guy who knows when people will be there and when they wont. Ive been friends with the hydroponic agriculture department here for some time now and they are a priceless addition to my knowledge of how plants work as well as real world uses and procedures of growing available today. Like I said Im not sure how he (daMagoman) managed but there is a huge group of people that go to college and also smoke pot, and usually they are more than willing to help a friendly smoker with questions or lab tests if at all possible. Remember smokers make up a huge percentage of people, and the majority of us are VERY open minded as to what their willing to do for the cause or just this plant in general. We really dont want to be hiding in the shadows forever so every chance a smoker gets there usually willing to help out. In fact the college campuses are one of the hottest spots for debates and open mindness of any topic, including MJ. Im just glad to see that there are people out there willing to help us smokers out, thats really awesome. HOORAY for Ohio State University!!!!

Back
Top Bottom