Whats the stongest weed right now

Re: whats the stongest weed rite now

and just out of curiousity what do you meen by "death Coma" Mdvl? And my feeling on this is if you can grow a autoflowering strain you should be able to grow a non-autoflowering strain. Unless you just like the Ruderalis hybrids for there high CBD CBN content (Im pretty sure of that last statement but not 100% so plz dont jump down my throat if your reading this thinking "what the hell is he talking about"). Ruderalis varities are quite easy to grow but I think that you would bennefit from the jump to regular strains, for a number of reasons, variety, flavor, type of high, etc. Usually peoplke who use the ruderalis are people who just simply cannot have a plant growing late in the season because of weather, or security reasons. They also have there place cut out for them if your dealing with one of those small growing cabinents with limited space, or you just have a very short distance from the tray to the light and you need a short squat plant for lack of room for one reason or another. Or for instance you need to keep it well below your 5 ft fence in your backyard. My point being is this. The only reason why people usually decide to use lowryder/ruderalis strains is because all the other strains out there simply wont work for their growing environment, Ihave yet to hear of anyone growing lowryder because they like the high/taste of the plant(not saying that its a bad variety, just that it has some ground to make up if your gonna be comparing them with the other non-autoflowering strains out there). I have also never heard of anybody choosing this strain just because its "easy" (well...your the first. lol). Unless however you have problems with keeping your head out of the growroom when the plant is supposed to be sleeping (a common beginner mistake is to not give them the 12 full hours of darkness with no interuption), so if thats your problem then I just suggest you add a green flouro to your room so you can go in there and look at your girls without disturbing their slumber. Anyhow, hope this helps you out with your ruderalis/lowryder decision, and gives you a little more info on how and why the autoflowering strains were introduced in the first place. Either way, if you just prefer the lowryder variety over everything else youve had than disregard all ive written here, cause in the end its all about preferance and what YOU like, after all thats one of the perks of growing your own(you can grow YOUR favorite strain). Good luck man!!

I was told by holland seeds 24% all it goes,I think white widow is up there,depends on high your looking for.
jse_HPIM1358.jpg

I kind of think its what ever is turning out best for you in your garden thats the best.

Unless you just like the Ruderalis hybrids for there high CBD CBN content . well i have no done the research on the CBD and CBN content.. i have no security reasons as i am a MMMP card holder. my grow room is approx 10' x 7' so not a whole lot to work with. when i got these strains ethal and ermma ethal was a tad older then ermma. i was told leave them on either 20/4 or 24/0 and all i needed to do is feed them the nutrients that they needed and all was good that is where i got the easy part from did not seem to be alot of work with them..i have not tried the regulat strains as of yet but i do plan to do so.and as per my death comma part well ermma is having some issues. after ethal was harvested ermma began to grow differently then ethal. ermma is more tall and more branches. and i have noticed some spots on ermma that suggests nute burn. and when i ask about the highest thc strain it was just a curious question is all. for something that is extremely high in all contents would be something i know i would not beable to afford anyhow..so as i am dealing with ermma i have to check her leafs daily for my own precussions i want to keep a close eye on her. i have scrumbed down the walls the floor everything hoping that the few leafs i picked off her that had some white spots on her isnt spidermites or gnats she is all i have left until i i figure out what i plan to grow next and if she produces how ethal did i will be ok until next harvest of what ever strain i go with. and also i have visited so many seed sites on here nd elsewhers i a=dont know which is a good one to go with.. any preferences on seedbanks?? and thank you for the feedback i do appreciate them.

Hmm, well I did a little research and it would seem that I remembered correctly as far as the CBN CBD content.

But anyhow, I would love to see some pics of the spotting on your leafs. I would imagine that it would only take a millisec for me to diagnose the problem. Unless its one of the tougher peky problems, but pests and deficiences and nute burns are my forte, lol. Its the viruses that are hard to diagnose,... and often times are never diagnosed correctly and leave the plant ultimatelly dead. But if you wiped down your walls and such it makes me think its probably isnt a virus. However for your sake I hope its not spider mites either, whereas thats a easy from a diagnoses stand point its a whole other story as far as treatment goes. Spidermites are notoriously hard to get rid of, beleive me ...I know. As far as seed banks go I have used legendsseeds.com for years, and I feal like their a little more reputible than the others simply because they have been in bussiness for some time now, but also because they hybridise their own strains as well. And any company making their own strains gets a thumb up in my book. I do have to say that my last bach didnt have the best germination ratio but the first package never made it to me so they had to resend(which is incredible in and of itself) and when I did get them it seemed like they kinda half assed it because it was a resend. They arent really the fastest either, but I have talked to the owner in person before (A guy who goes by the name "Red") and he seemed like a really cool guy. He even used to reply to all emails sent to the company in person! Hes to busy to do that nowadays but he has people who respond to your emails on his behalf. (even if the response takes them a month, they do respond) Hopefully you will have the same luck I have had with this company. And I say Luck just because there are so many rip offs out there, and quite frankly theres very little anyone can do about it. Thats why its going to continue to be this way for some time. Unless there is some kind of regulations implemented on the trade of seeds, which I dont see happening anytime soon.

lol, anyways, hope this helps. Good luck man, and dont forget to post those pics so we can help you out!

greenisland thank you very much. yes i am hoping it isnt any bug crap.. as soon as i get home from getting my grill i will post some pics for you.. i also have photos in the photo gallery area if you would like tot ake alook at what is up there so far.. again thank you for the generous help.. talk soon ...

hi greenisland for some reason it will not let me post attachments to my post any other way of getting you the pictures?

Ha Ha disregard that message, I hear that if you make hash out of 3 different med strains, you'll get you world rocked, that's as much as I can say, unfortunately, sorry.

(rolit) (Peace)

So from what i have read I guess I will be the test dummy. I looked this up to see if its real but as I can see nobody relly knows. (Elephant-Bud)

Strongest weed is that which has been selected to provide the affect that you are looking for, "perfectly" grown under the brightest/best lights possible, stressed in ways that cause the plant to produce the maximum amount of trichomes it can for protection, harvested at the one perfect moment of ripeness, dried long and slow, and then further cured for at least six weeks.

Harvested at the one perfect moment... dried long and slow.. cured.. Ohhhh TorturedSoul... I just want you to know that no man has ever turned me on so much before! :Rasta:

Heh heh heh.. Sorry, couldn't resist.

What I'd like to find is a strain similar to one I had a few years back. I don't know about potent but first got really high.. then really silly and laughing and finally about 2 hrs later the puddle on the couch effect. If I could grow something like that, regardless of the strength, I'd be a happy person. BC seeds rep is shitte, and Marc Emery has NOTHING to do with them.

Cheers! :cool:

Indicana.

Harvested at the one perfect moment... dried long and slow.. cured.. Ohhhh TorturedSoul... I just want you to know that no man has ever turned me on so much before! :Rasta:

Heh heh heh.. Sorry, couldn't resist.

What I'd like to find is a strain similar to one I had a few years back. I don't know about potent but first got really high.. then really silly and laughing and finally about 2 hrs later the puddle on the couch effect. If I could grow something like that, regardless of the strength, I'd be a happy person. BC seeds rep is shitte, and Marc Emery has NOTHING to do with them.

Cheers! :cool:

Indicana.
IJ,
I just score an oz that is exactly as you describe. I wish I knew what strain it was. Had it for the first time last night and had a great time. Started with a nice head high with plenty of energy, started giggling and laughing a little later then melted into bed and slept like a baby. I am loving it.

I know there rep is bad but if hes willing to be a the one testing the waters I wish him the very best of luck and cant wait to hear for the results! I would like to put some kind of conclusion to this thread and that would be just a great post...someone who DID try. Thank you Rodenbluck, cant wait for your report!

So from what i have read I guess I will be the test dummy. I looked this up to see if its real but as I can see nobody relly knows.

I actually thought about giving them a try since I live in Canada and their delivery problems I've heard stemmed from international shipping. Cept I'm a new grower and figured I'd have no idea if anything I grew was any good compared to other commercial strains cause I've never grown any other strain! :smokin:

That being said I'm also one who believes that if something is to good to be true, it usually is... And $500 for 10 seeds.. My entire setup didn't cost me $500.. And for seeds that sell out fast I gotta wonder who's growing them? I have lurked here for a year and started to participate when I started to grow, and I lurk a few of the other big MJ sites and heard zilch about these super strains other than hoax reports.

For $500 they'd have to REALLY impress me.

Best of luck, PLEASE if you get seeds start a grow journal!!!!:cheer:

IJ,
I just score an oz that is exactly as you describe. I wish I knew what strain it was. Had it for the first time last night and had a great time. Started with a nice head high with plenty of energy, started giggling and laughing a little later then melted into bed and slept like a baby. I am loving it.

Screw... I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!!!:grinjoint:

It's my purely childish jealous side.. I have some good stuff being peddled by my crooked SOB dealer as blueberry. It's not, it's got a berry scent (so does my current crop!!!) and he peddles everything with a berry scent as blueberry. However it's still good stuff now if MY idea of a gram and HIS idea of a gram matched I'd be a little happier! :smokin: Oh well, with any luck in December my dependence on him will end forever!!!!:cheer:

Indicana.

Trainwreck is always a good strain. It has come thru my area a few times and its consistantly excelent quality in high and taste. White Widow is also a nice strain for beginers looking for high quality and decent yield.

A lot of the strains with a strong Haze influence will induce that giddy type of high. I grew out some Strawberry Haze from GHS not too long ago it definitely has that "high school" type of high where you can't stop laughing. If you have the time, it is well worth the 80 days it took to finish flowering. The buds I tried after about two weeks of cure were great, and just kept getting better and better as time passed.

Just had some the other day in the Volcano and just thinking about it makes me lick my lips.

Back
Top Bottom