What's this deficiency? Help

baxbax

this problem shows at older leaves , I suspect something mobile as it's happen to older leaves and new leaves look just fine ( I just think) but don't know which is ? it this look like P deficiency ? or mg ? zinc ?
Mobile nutrients are nitrogen in the form of nitrate, phosphorus (P) in the form of phosphate, potassium (K), magnesium (Mg), chlorine (Cl), zinc (Zn)

What Strain is it? Critical kush from royal queen seeds
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? I think it is indica What percentages? ???
How Many Plants? 1
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? vegetative
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? 25 days since sprout
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? -----
Indoor or Outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? soilless 100 % coco coir
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix? 100% coco
If Soil... What Size Pot? 1 gallon fabric pot
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 65 watt cfl
Is it Air Cooled? yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? btween 20 and 25
RH of Room/Cabinet? 40 to 50 percent
PH of Medium or Reservoir? watering with ph of 4.5 - 5.0 - 5.5 - 5.8
Any Pests? no
How Often are you Watering? every 3 days
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
urea nitrogen 20 % > 1.3 ml per gallon
pk booster > 1.3 ml per gallon
general hydroponics bioweed > 1.3 ml per gallon
minerals complex (all trace minerals) > 1.3 ml per gallon
cal mag 2.5 ml per gallon
Size or Square Footage of Room? cabin
et grow

Just watered 2 last watering with ph of 5.0 and 4.5 ( lowered with phosphoric acid ) because I thought it's P deficiency as P uptake better at lower Ph , after feeding 4.5 ph I read my run off at 6.4

mobile nutrients are nitrate, phosphorus (P) in the form of phosphate, potassium (K), magnesium (Mg), chlorine (Cl), zinc (Zn) , my deficiency should be one of these ? Am I right ?

I don't know exactly how a calcium deficiency works, but looking on Google image with "leaves brown spots", many pictures looking at yours point calcium deficiency

I recently overdosed on calmag because I thought this rust spots could be cal def but I locked Iron uptake with calcium overdose .

I recently overdosed on calmag because I thought this rust spots could be cal def but I locked Iron uptake with calcium overdose .

When you re not sure and could not trace how it happened, good solution is too flush then start feeding normally after two or three days

u need to flush the plant, either lots of fresh water over the soil or I would remove all the old soil and rinse the roots, repot and watch your PH.

this problem shows at older leaves , I suspect something mobile as it's happen to older leaves and new leaves look just fine ( I just think) but don't know which is ? it this look like P deficiency ? or mg ? zinc ?
Mobile nutrients are nitrogen in the form of nitrate, phosphorus (P) in the form of phosphate, potassium (K), magnesium (Mg), chlorine (Cl), zinc (Zn)

What Strain is it? Critical kush from royal queen seeds
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? I think it is indica What percentages? ???
How Many Plants? 1
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? vegetative
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? 25 days since sprout
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? -----
Indoor or Outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? soilless 100 % coco coir
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix? 100% coco
If Soil... What Size Pot? 1 gallon fabric pot
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 65 watt cfl
Is it Air Cooled? yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? btween 20 and 25
RH of Room/Cabinet? 40 to 50 percent
PH of Medium or Reservoir? watering with ph of 4.5 - 5.0 - 5.5 - 5.8
Any Pests? no
How Often are you Watering? every 3 days
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
urea nitrogen 20 % > 1.3 ml per gallon
pk booster > 1.3 ml per gallon
general hydroponics bioweed > 1.3 ml per gallon
minerals complex (all trace minerals) > 1.3 ml per gallon
cal mag 2.5 ml per gallon
Size or Square Footage of Room? cabin
et grow

Just watered 2 last watering with ph of 5.0 and 4.5 ( lowered with phosphoric acid ) because I thought it's P deficiency as P uptake better at lower Ph , after feeding 4.5 ph I read my run off at 6.4
Rick I have read that COCO tends to bind up calcium. I was always having problems with it when I grew in coco. It is very frustrating.

ok because its plain coco DO NOT FLUSH WITH PLAIN WATER that will cause more problems. You must feed every single day at least once with an EC of 1.2-1.6ec (600-800ppm 500conversion).

What EC?ppm is your starting water? Add 0.2ec of calmag top water then add base nute and bump up to 1.4ec (starting water of 0.3ec).

That will 100% fix your problem. Read my how to grow in coco thread. You are treating it like a soil grow by not feeding nutes everyday and there is your problem.

Back
Top Bottom