What's this?

Blr73

420 Member
These babies were put outdoors and after 2 days I noticed this on the leaves. These plants are only about two weeks old I moved them outside. What is the color change on the leaves? Nice new growth on top.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    587 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    639.7 KB · Views: 53
These babies were put outdoors and after 2 days I noticed this on the leaves. These plants are only about two weeks old I moved them outside. What is the color change on the leaves? Nice new growth on top.
Have you given it any nutes yet?

Looks like insects have been chewing on the leaves so they can suck the liquids out of the plant.

If it is insects then just bringing them back into the house will not solve the problem. That often brings the insects along.

Last year I noticed damage caused by mites on one of my patio marijuana plants. The next week I saw a couple of spiders on the plant. I left the spiders alone and before long there was no new damage. The spiders were eating the mites is what I figure was going on.

Back
Top Bottom