whats up 420

702onboost

whats going on everyone, Im Will. looking forward on learning from all the pros on here. ive been researching for a while now. my first time growing indoor so im excited. i pretty much have my set up ready and set up, just waiting on seeds to come in. im gonna start a grow journal and im hoping that i get support from all the experienced growers. thank you in advance.

You came to the right place to get info for growing and more. Post anytime you got ? I wish you the best

lol for sure.. and yes i do.. im starting off with the simple, im gonna be grow Big Bud and White Widow.
i have so far
air pots- 6 each .3,1, and 5 gallon air pots.
-secret jardin twin 90 1st chamber 3x3x4.75 ft to veg
-2nd chamber 3x3x2ft for seeds and clones... with clone dome with heat pad and rapid rooters and 1 t5 25watt 6500k
-flower tent is a 4x4x7(lighthouse hydro)(i was gonna get the gorilla but i wanna try this one first)
orca 54"x 25ft, i was gonna put that inside the tent but i will do it after first grow to see if any increase
4"hurricane for veg tent (being vented to the attic)
6" hurricane with 400 phresh filter (being vented to attic)
tga super and organic soil (thanks Joel from tga)
for lighting (THANKS SARASMOKE FROM TOPGROWLED) im gonna be using
mars ll 700 watt led(full spec) in veggie tent
mars ll 1200 watt led (full spec) in flower tent
i told sarasmoke that ill do a grow journal with her lights so im here.
and ofcourse i have my single and dual timers and i have a 6" club fan for my veg and an oscillating for my flower
growers edge temp/ hum... fiskars,, single blades, scrog net, and i think thats about it for now. im sure im forgeting something but i dont think there is anything else i need but any input would be great and thanks.

thanks for the welcoming, and ill be doing a video journal as i feel its easier to see and explain problems and also easier to resolve if i have any... oh i also forgot to add i have og tea(thanks kylekushman) and also i have sugaree- cutting edge solution.. ill only feed these to the plants and hydroligic ro 100 water.

whats going on everyone, Im Will. looking forward on learning from all the pros on here. ive been researching for a while now. my first time growing indoor so im excited. i pretty much have my set up ready and set up, just waiting on seeds to come in. im gonna start a grow journal and im hoping that i get support from all the experienced growers. thank you in advance.

:welcome: 702onboost :high-five: try this :passitleft: you chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me),

laugh while sharing & learning from my 420 friends. Be glad to help u get your grow started right, when u get the seeds! :bravo:

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant & hopefully,

share something with us, or share a comment. You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new visitor or

participator. The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", browse around, you'll see some

unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers, from all over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:

:welcome: 702onboost to :420:. We are glad that you are here. We have a lot of fun here. We find growing fun and rewarding. We are spreading the news about cannabis to the world. I will be looking forward to your journal. Here New Member Start Links is some links that you may find of interest. Look around and if you have any questions then Frequently Asked Questions is a good place to look for answers or to ask questions. Have fun. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom