What's up 420

Jose Tall Grass

Just wanted to say what up as a first time poster. Been growing for 2 years and felt like I needed to join this forum for the knowledge to be gained here and just being a part of this awesome community. I also live the competitions here. Been lurking for years and finally hit the create tab. Happy 420 everyday!

:welcome:
Best community EVER! You won’t regret it.

what are your grow plans?
I just have a small perpetual going atm. Just finished my first auto from cks and have some more in the works. Have a couple of photos going also in veg tent. In the flower tent I have a GSC and a wedding cake. Both a few weeks out from harvest. I do plan on filling my 4×8 this winter with a genetic cesspool of goodness so right now I'm watching and waiting.

Welcome to the forum @Jose Tall Grass :welcome:

Got any pics...we love pics :popcorn:
:Rasta:
1.Wedding cake clone from harborside end of week 7
2.Veg tent with autos from crop king in bigger pots and photos from seeds I harvested in smaller pots
3.Gsc from growers choice week 6 almost 7

This is 4 days ago so not all the way current

Attachments

• IMG_20200629_071547501.jpg
    IMG_20200629_071547501.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_20200627_071514836.jpg
    IMG_20200627_071514836.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20200626_214046257.jpg
    IMG_20200626_214046257.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 52
2.Veg tent with autos from crop king in bigger pots and photos from seeds I harvested in smaller pots

Looking good :yummy:

I see you’re somewhat of a gambler. Haha

Did they give you any idea what they could be or could it be any one of the strains they have?
Kinda. It's a guessing game between lambs breath, candy cane, northern lights, white widow, early miss and a plethora of other strains I forget atm. Was first time doing autos so I wanted a mix pack.

Ah yes, I’m currently growing my first two autos I got as freebies. I like them so much I bought quite a few more to keep trying. It’s nice having something that runs quick I can mess around with indoors or outdoors while I watch the main stage, my indoor hydroponics.

You should start a journal if you get around to it, tag everyone commenting here if you do so we can find our way over to it. I think “genetic cesspool of goodness” is a fitting name for a perpetual journal.

Hey Jose!!!

WELCOME to 420magazine! We've got a really vibrant and fascinating community here. We love to chat together and we love to offer advice about anything to do with weed - especially grow advice.

But we have so much more than grow advice going on here at 420mag. We've got threads that cover a large range of subjects, almost anything about 420 that you can think of.

You will make friends here, for sure. Just open up your mind and participate in the threads that pique your interests. Get your ideas and thoughts out there and others will tag along.

There is some really good growing advice here. Ask questions through your journal and be open to the various answers you will get.

All in all, dont worry about participating. Maybe you dont know everything there is to know about growing yet, but over time you will learn and then be able to give back the same level of advice that you have already received. That's when you will really feel like you are home. When you can give back to the community in the same way that help was given to you.

Until that time, enjoy the help you will be receiving here with your plants and know thst you are in good hands.

And again, WELCOME!

:yahoo: :ciao::welcome::Namaste::welcome::ciao::yahoo:

All my best,
~Magnus

Back
Top Bottom