What's up everyone...it's a new 420 world!

brokerdealer

Hello everyone,
Just wanted to let anyone/everyone/growers know that I'm looking to not only join this community but also to let you know that I would like to ask questions to you folks who have much more knowledge and experience in this industry about how to find direct growers as I am interested in looking to connect with growers of many different strains and learn more about it.

Looking forward to hearing from some of you.

Take care,
BrokerDealer

Welcome to our shared world brokerdealer :welcome: :420:

We're glad to have you on the greatest cannabis-awareness site on the web today :)

There is lots of great information available in the FAQs forum, the best place to get your questions answered quickly. And New Member Start Links has lots of handy links to help you navigate the site.

Any questions feel free to ask. Have a great green day! :peace:

Hey Broken Dealer!

Welcome to 420 Magazine!! I hope you find this your new go to community for 420 related stuff! The members here are awesome and the staff is incredible!

I usually post some links for new members to help you find cool things around the site as well as very useful information. I welcome you to 420 Magazine!

So here is how you get started :)

Here are some useful links that will help you learn about growing, and how to get it right the first time :)
First rule of thumb is, do the research first, if you can't find the answer anywhere, then ask. I can almost gurantee that
The question has been asked before. There are tons of resources and kind and knowledgeable growers at 420 magazine
and I am sure you will find it a great home!

Make sure to check out the forum rules and guidelines. We have a great community here and I welcome you to check out..
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Are you new to growing and don't know where to start, here is a link that will teach you everything you need to know :)
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

If you couldn't find what your looking for in the last link, you can find many of your answers by visiting The Grow Room.
THE GROW ROOM

Do you have sick plants that need answers, check out our Problems, Pest's and Disease control forum at
Problems, Pests & Disease Control

Another great way to get started in your new membership is by starting a grow journal. This allows you to document your grow, add photo's
and share your experience with all of us!! Remember to be detailed, so if you run into problems we can help you fix them and have a successful
grow :)
How to Make a Grow Journal
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Are you looking to purchase new growing equipment, nutrients, growing or smoking accessories, check out our sponsors!
As a member you can take advantage of specials that are run time to time :)
Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE ®

Well I hope you enjoy exploring our wonderful community and feel free to make yourself home :)

By the way, don't forget to check out the monthly contests where you can vote, enter, and win prizes!
420 Contests

Nice to see you here posting on 420mag. Feel free to ask away when you have ? I wish you the best

Back
Top Bottom