What's Up Everyone?

WheresMyBong

So I looked at the "Read this" thing and here's what I remember to answer
I used to do it solely for recreational purposes, still do, but now I try to time it around medicinal uses. I have a lot of back pain and horrible insomnia so I also burn for that reason. I plan on getting far more involved in the political movement when I move out on my own, not too easy =\. I'm not the typical "stoner" but I do smoke about every other day. I don't drink or smoke tobacco, weed has helped me quit those. I'm always down to meet new people, even if it's just online chat, so if you live in the Bay Area of CA, or wanna talk however its cool with me.
Oh and I love my bong.
My proudest moments are: licking 3 bob marley XL papers together and filling it with 3 grams of herb. 4 heads.
Making a cross joint that actually worked. Made about 5 friends that night.
Making my own pipe with a flashlight and limited edition metal slurpee straw (sold it to my exs mom for 35 bucks though.) Still one of the hardest hits ive ever had.
Smoking out an entire party with some GDP and a bong. Cops came and asked no questions to the "adult" of the home. Sign from the marijuana gods I believe so.
So yeah if you got stories or anything hit me up.
:peacetwo:
:Rasta: <---How F***ing awesome are the smilies?

Welcome to 420, :welcome:such a peaceful and informative site.

You've found a very helpful site, well versed in knowledge about growing, legalization, medical sues, and even info on cooking with herb!

And the most helpful MODs you've ever met! Just ask one or any member here for guidance! :thumb:

The home Page is divided into Forums with Topic Titles. Those Forums are divided into THREADS, and those THREADS are divided into POSTS. You started a THREAD in the Forum INTRODUCE YOURSELF and the replies are additonal POSTS in your THREAD.
I wish someone had explained that to me my first day.

Peace :peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom