What's up fam!

Danklooch

Hey everyone i go by jay or looch..which ever you prefer lol..im from the east coast and i grow just to learn and prep myself for big things coming..i really look forward to chatting with yall about these amazing plants and learning as much as i can

Wat up! Same here bro trying to gain as much knowledge as I can and meet some kool folks at the same time.. in the middle of a grow right now finna post some shit soon so stay tuned.. stay smooth and stay smoking bro..

Hey everyone i go by jay or looch..which ever you prefer lol..im from the east coast and i grow just to learn and prep myself for big things coming..i really look forward to chatting with yall about these amazing plants and learning as much as i can
Welcome Jay!!! Vast amounts of knowledge you can gain from awesome and humble growers. Can't wait too see what you are working with.

Wat up! Same here bro trying to gain as much knowledge as I can and meet some kool folks at the same time.. in the middle of a grow right now finna post some shit soon so stay tuned.. stay smooth and stay smoking bro..

What's up Sav!! Welcome!! its amazing how much you will learn in here. Techniques and advice. Smoke long and smoke on. Can't wait too see the setup.

Welcome Jay!!! Vast amounts of knowledge you can gain from awesome and humble growers. Can't wait too see what you are working with.

Thanks bro!! I really appreciate the response..ill be posting some stuff soon..i just posted my seedling that topped itself a few days ago..check it out in the grow lounge..420everyday

Back
Top Bottom