What's up guys? Anybody out there? Seizures

growersteve

whats up everyone? steve here, soon to be starting my first grow. I just joined the site the other day from lack of help on other forums. I will be growing for myself and thats it, yes I do like to smoke, but I also have seizures and marijuana seems to be what helps. As you may know, when one has a seizure tongue biting is very common, I could gross you out with a picture of my tongue it is SPLIT open and it has been almost 6 months since my last seizure, I usually bite it in the same spot and the doctor said its the best its going to get.. I would say waking up from a seizure is the worst part tho, usually on my floor next to my queen size bed, once in my bathtub to my girlfriend turning off the shower, i always fall on my head, last time i got a blackeye that was also scabbed over and i always seem to rip open the corner of my lip like a cold sore, from whatever my mouth is doing during my seizures, when i wake up it will be at least 45 seconds to a minute before i know where i am, sometimes i dont know my name, i was taking phenytoin sodium which didnt help at all, then switched to lamictal i think it was, i could go on and on, but i still had seizures,keeping down a calendar for my doctor on a day to day basis smoking when i was smoking weed and when i wasnt, the doctor said he can't suggest i "smoke" marijuana but he said do whats been working for me and my seizures ;) Ive smoked at least 1 time a day for the past 6 months, and have not had a seizure and the scars on my face are healing, anybody else feel the same ways as me? I do have auras but they are usually randomly before the seizure from hours to minutes so laying down doesnt usually help when the aura comes. anyway Im about to start my first grow I want to grow enough to support me grow-to-grow. will be making my grow journal pretty soon once everything arrives. check it out in a week or so! peace !

Hugs growersteve :hug:

I have minor seizure issues from an autoimmune disorder. Mostly full body spasms, babbling and confusion auras. My strain of choice is Medicann's Blue Blood. I will also be growing La Plata Quin-N-Tonic BX soon. BB and QNT are both high CBD strains. While I vape, I prefer edibles.

I grow just enough to sustain me. A few plants at a time every 3-4 months. Just harvested this season's crop which was one 16 inch Blue Blood clone and one 16 Cotton Candy clone. Total harvest was about 3 ounces of dry buds and 20 grams of sticky trim for cooking. Currently, the buds are curing in 1200ml candy jars.

harvest7-26e.png

I still have some BB buds left over for vaping from my spring harvest and lots of frozen leaves for cooking.

thanks cannabelle very inspiring pics ! :) and thanks yuyo wow just got outta the hospital 2 days ago for a bad seizure now taking 300 mg dilantin prescribed each night before bed which seems to help so far when it comes to my auras which i almost felt like i could bring on, going to pick up a ph meter tomorow and I'll have everything i need to start my first grow journal! :thanks:

My younger brother has seizures every once in a while. For the time being rubbing one of his "Distal bicep tendons" helps end the spams faster than waiting for the body stop convulsing.

For anyone who does not know where the Distal bicep tendons are:

elbow_distal_biceps_rupture_anat03.jpg

Back
Top Bottom