What's Up My Ganja Peeps!

DaddiSwanga

Good Monday Afternoon Y'all,

I have been reading up on how to grow your own cannabis on this site for weeks now and I decided to subscribe and become a member. I will be making a journal and hopefully getting some good tips from seasoned growers and I look forward to all the knowledge i will gain here. I appreciate everyone's wisdom and advice, Happy Growing!

Good Monday Afternoon Y'all,

I have been reading up on how to grow your own cannabis on this site for weeks now and I decided to subscribe and become a member. I will be making a journal and hopefully getting some good tips from seasoned growers and I look forward to all the knowledge i will gain here. I appreciate everyone's wisdom and advice, Happy Growing!

:welcome: DaddiSwanga :high-five: try this :passitleft: you chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me),

laugh while sharing & learning from my 420 friends. Looking forward to your new journal,

in the meantime, you can ask anything you'd like in my "yard" swing by anytime :surf:

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant & hopefully,

share something with us, or share a comment. You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new visitor or

participator. The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", browse around, you'll see some

unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers, from all over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:

Welcome to :420: DaddiSwanga, the number one online resource for cannabis awareness and ending cannabis prohibition worldwide.

I enjoy watching new growers start up since I was one myself just last year. I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for your journal. In the meantime, there are some handy links in the New Member Start Links thread and if you have any questions ask away!

:welcome: :Namaste:

Thanks Trichomes!
I started reading InsaneRooster's First outdoor grow journal (nearly done reading the whole thing ;-) )
And I must say I've enjoyed your advice on that magnificent South African monster he grew.:circle-of-love:
As well as everyone else's informative input.
The knowledge for my first grow (outdoor)
Led me to:420: And yalls community as well as InsaneRooster's awesome journal :thanks: is what made me want to join lol. I love the Mature crowd, funny moments (definitely agree sense of humor is one of the great perks as I've researched a lot of sites and :420: is the best!) Outstanding Cannabis information and tips, and of course-THOSE SWEET SWEET JEEBA PHOTOS.:thumb:

Colorado,Rillo, And Panta, Thank you so much for making me feel welcomed! :love:

I will definitely check the links y'all! :bravo:

Journal will start soon hopefully And as it's my first grow i just germinated some nice phat healthy bagseeds- threw them in my fertile backyard soil
(I have a pomegranate tree in my backyard and I dug soil up from that that, as I figured if its got enough nutrients to grow a huge beautiful lush pomegranate tree then it should be good enough to start some seedlings out before i transplant them to a better soil on my next payday.) Which drains well and is a nice rich black, not Sandy or full of clay. I plan on getting Fox farm and bought expert gardener fertilizer which is 30-15-30 and I've been adding extra nitrogen and eggshell water to help regulate the acidity until i get a PH tester/buy new soil.
With that being said i Will continue this in the journal forums.:Namaste:

Good Growing Y'all!

Thanks Trichomes!
I started reading InsaneRooster's First outdoor grow journal (nearly done reading the whole thing ;-) )
And I must say I've enjoyed your advice on that magnificent South African monster he grew.:circle-of-love:
As well as everyone else's informative input.
The knowledge for my first grow (outdoor)
Led me to:420: And yalls community as well as InsaneRooster's awesome journal :thanks: is what made me want to join lol. I love the Mature crowd, funny moments (definitely agree sense of humor is one of the great perks as I've researched a lot of sites and :420: is the best!) Outstanding Cannabis information and tips, and of course-THOSE SWEET SWEET JEEBA PHOTOS.:thumb:

Colorado,Rillo, And Panta, Thank you so much for making me feel welcomed! :love:

I will definitely check the links y'all! :bravo:
With that being said i Will continue this in the journal forums.:Namaste:

Good Growing Y'all!

:bravo:DaddySwag :goodjob: :high-five: you guys down in SA, hold a special place in my WELCOME ABOARD! Rosster has a new "yard" His pics are great. He's building a winter nest for his ressurection of the Monster. I call the place his IGLOO, lol

Glad you're likin' 420, don't be horrified when you stop by, take your time & no worries if you dont want to read 300 pages, just jump in at the end and throw us a few of these.

This for you for a great response :woohoo: & the other 3, you'll figure it out :)

for being on the other side of the fluxin' equatorColo,Rilo, And Panda, :passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

:ciao: :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom