What's up people? Just getting back

SlumDog420

420 Member
Whats up All, quick backdrop story smh ‍♂️...2008-09 smoked FPOG cereal cut for the first time and was blown away from the smell, potency, genealogy etc etc.. been hunting for 4-5yrs to get seeds, came across f3’s ibl crosses but NEVER could quite get my hands on the Cereal cut/seed..UNTIL!!! 2016-17 lost an auction for jaws fpog ic1 cereal cut seeds by 2minute cutoff time... NOW IM PISSED TO HIGH HELL!! Searched and found someone who bought 3packs and sold me a pack of his for 400, now I’m fucken stoked my boy from Cali invites me to his house and had bred his own cross of Purple Punch X White Russian and had seeds and gifted me some..grew a few out and got a DANK ASS FEMALE and planned on crossing her with one of the male fpog I acquired.. Took me a deal of three years of hunting and growing and sorting etc etc.. here’s the trippy part! I lived in apartment at the time which had a walking closet and they’d where my “operation” was til my wife’s father in law ( maintenance man) to the apt visited and caught a quick glimpse of my plants..3 Fucken days later come home from work to find EVERYTHING CHOPPED AND SCRAPPED..this fucken piece of trump shit said he had to show the owners adworthy apts to present for sale idk w.e it was and remembered at the last minute I had it there and decided to get rid of it to “Save” me from eviction..mother fucker could of just shown a different apt..DUDE LITERALLY STOLE MY JOY AND PASSION OF GROWING AND AFTER THAT MOMENT GOT RID OF EVERYTHING AND NEVER GREW AGAIN!! He threw away all my seeds 1000’s of dollars worth and all my plants..2019-20 got my own home now and wife told me why don’t you get back into it and with a coooold glare said, do you have any fucking idea how hard it is to get a pack of the seeds I had (Jaws FPOG IC1 CerealCut) of course she didn’t..but GUYS/GALS/PALS IF ANY ONE CAN LEAD ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION TO THE JAWS FPOG IC1 my faith and joy would be restored and will pursue this hobby again with full heart gusto..starting with autos for now to get my feet wet again so until then please help and spread the word and lmk.. happy growing and hunting and living in joy

Whats up All, quick backdrop story smh ‍♂...2008-09 smoked FPOG cereal cut for the first time and was blown away from the smell, potency, genealogy etc etc.. been hunting for 4-5yrs to get seeds, came across f3’s ibl crosses but NEVER could quite get my hands on the Cereal cut/seed..UNTIL!!! 2016-17 lost an auction for jaws fpog ic1 cereal cut seeds by 2minute cutoff time... NOW IM PISSED TO HIGH HELL!! Searched and found someone who bought 3packs and sold me a pack of his for 400, now I’m fucken stoked my boy from Cali invites me to his house and had bred his own cross of Purple Punch X White Russian and had seeds and gifted me some..grew a few out and got a DANK ASS FEMALE and planned on crossing her with one of the male fpog I acquired.. Took me a deal of three years of hunting and growing and sorting etc etc.. here’s the trippy part! I lived in apartment at the time which had a walking closet and they’d where my “operation” was til my wife’s father in law ( maintenance man) to the apt visited and caught a quick glimpse of my plants..3 Fucken days later come home from work to find EVERYTHING CHOPPED AND SCRAPPED..this fucken piece of trump shit said he had to show the owners adworthy apts to present for sale idk w.e it was and remembered at the last minute I had it there and decided to get rid of it to “Save” me from eviction..mother fucker could of just shown a different apt..DUDE LITERALLY STOLE MY JOY AND PASSION OF GROWING AND AFTER THAT MOMENT GOT RID OF EVERYTHING AND NEVER GREW AGAIN!! He threw away all my seeds 1000’s of dollars worth and all my plants..2019-20 got my own home now and wife told me why don’t you get back into it and with a coooold glare said, do you have any fucking idea how hard it is to get a pack of the seeds I had (Jaws FPOG IC1 CerealCut) of course she didn’t..but GUYS/GALS/PALS IF ANY ONE CAN LEAD ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION TO THE JAWS FPOG IC1 my faith and joy would be restored and will pursue this hobby again with full heart gusto..starting with autos for now to get my feet wet again so until then please help and spread the word and lmk.. happy growing and hunting and living in joy
@Pennywise is one of the most seed savvy people in the universe. Maybe? Welcome back brother.

Back
Top Bottom