What's up y'all I'm Ant from Atlantic City NJ just introducing myself!

ShroomsNweed420

420 Member
I just started growing bought everything week ago will start in a month I got mars hydro ts1000 and 2x3 2x3 mars hydro tent wit cloudline t4 quiet fan setup with filter looking to find some orangeade pure strains fems and crosses with it i really like this strain i smoked one time and never seen it again till i searched online...hope to learn alot here and meet some good people

I just started growing bought everything week ago will start in a month I got mars hydro ts1000 and 2x3 2x3 mars hydro tent wit cloudline t4 quiet fan setup with filter looking to find some orangeade pure strains fems and crosses with it i really like this strain i smoked one time and never seen it again till i searched online...hope to learn alot here and meet some good people
Hello friend! Welcome!

Welcome my friend. :welcome: Can't wait to see your garden.

Back
Top Bottom