whats up yall?

polishfalcon

just thought Id toss up my first post and say whats up everyone. good to see the bubblheads are still thriving. took me a little while to get motivated and come on over here. my RDWC is still kickin and off course I have once again outgrew my area. my pure gold x northern lights cross is a female and is a monster, the og is kinda lanky and stuff but looks pretty good. the ktrain is doing pretty well but the LA confidential is a big panzy it never stretched out at all in flower yet and is only a couple feet tall. oh ya Im in the fourth week of flower now with lots of bud sites everywhere. Ill toss up some pics when I find the camera, its been mia for a few weeks now. well check yas later.

:welcome:

Glad you made it over here to 420. Nothing but positive vibes around here, its great.

Sounds like you have a garden on your hands. I actually just smoked LA Confidential for the first time the other day, good stuff:yummy: hope you get some buds off her.

Cant wait to see some pics of what you have going. Good luck with it all, later.

YD:grinjoint:

PF,
Welcome to 420, man this is one nice peaceful site. Very different, like the Mods are helpful, they give advice, and they help you do things here too.
NO BASHING OR TROLLING HERE, FOR SURE!

Go do a INTRODUCE YOURSELF, and let them know you are a Deep Water Culture too.

AND visit the Deep Water Culture Home too.

We're sure glad you are here.

Well im anxious to see your grow man, are you going to make a journal. Glad you decided to make the transit, hope all goes well with the grow. See you around

Stay Green,
Tdogg

hey guys, been busy the last few days but heres some pics. the monster in the back is my pure gold/ northern lights cross. the little dinky bastard in the front is the LA and the other one is the OG #18. couldnt get at the ktrain in the back to get any pics of that but its not lookin too bad its kinda like the LA as in it grew way too bushy but the ktrain did stretch when it hit flower and the LA did not it only grew about 6in total. Im now about 4 weeks in flower and starting to see a lot of bud growth. how you guys like how I tossed my extra 600w in their? well I just wrote all that for nothin now how do you post pics or how long does it take before they let you it says I may not post attachment.

yeah I know, I cant seem to get the pics up. when Im in the reply section it says I may not post any and I cant find the option anywhere.

hey guys, been busy the last few days but heres some pics. the monster in the back is my pure gold/ northern lights cross. the little dinky bastard in the front is the LA and the other one is the OG #18. couldnt get at the ktrain in the back to get any pics of that but its not lookin too bad its kinda like the LA as in it grew way too bushy but the ktrain did stretch when it hit flower and the LA did not it only grew about 6in total. Im now about 4 weeks in flower and starting to see a lot of bud growth. how you guys like how I tossed my extra 600w in their? well I just wrote all that for nothin now how do you post pics or how long does it take before they let you it says I may not post attachment.

Hey Polishfalcon good to see you my friend!! It is a little different to do pics here. First you must upload the pictures into your member photo gallery(its in the top toolbar next to Home, News, Forums). Then once uploaded into the gallery, you pick the picture you want to insert and copy the URL that is below the pic. Then in the reply to post box click the insert image button:

Paste the URL and it should show up in the post. Takes a little getting use too, but works well. If you need more help just let me know! Good to see you made it over!

:welcome:

After the pic is uploaded to 420, you right button click the enlarged pic, go to PROPERTIES and get the address, then put the address inbwtween these

Code:
[img] and [/img]

Code:
[img]https://www.420magazine.com/community/forums/deep-water-culture-dwc.384/  .....http.....    [img][/img]

Back
Top Bottom