Whats up!

goofyfoot

Hey All, I`m a 30 plus year pot smoker with all own tools and specialty tools for any job. In the 30 years of practice I have acquired a vast amount of knowledge in all phase of pot. I feel I have what you require for filling possition immediatly. Will produce resume and journals on request. A journey man of sorts hope to enjoy what is offered here and help out if possable. Always been a little nerves around new people so if I dont make sence it`s because my eyes are bleeding I`m so stoned. Anyway would love to see it legal for all to enjoy in there homes. There will have to be some structure and outside ruling party but in my heart dont see it happening in my time. Hell the politics and how they handle things, work things out. May provide ease for true medical needs people to acsess what they chose. Till they regulate it better the individuals who have a script for night blindness or cronic in-grown toe nails fuel the fight for the ones who say keep it illeagal. I been ducking the law since I was 14 and they cought me but haven`t stopped me! It is a shame that those who want it leagal do things so they wont get busted and that inturn cause`s real med people to suffer. That Harborside show with the autistic children and others with life theatening convoltions and seizures or any stage of cancer. Dont hide behind a bogus script and promote leagal pot at same time. Hows that! Will work for seeds also! :thumb::thanks::thumb:

High goofyfoot, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!

I think you'll find this is the best mmj community out there... Dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Cannabis. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting, they will assist you in navigating the forum.

Here are some other links that you should check out:

Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine
One of my favorite places to hang out: Grow Journals - 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering!

:Namaste:

Thanks for help Frattdogg 223. I smoke more then I produce and if I had the time to grow more I would just smoke more. With all the crap in the world to day my biggest issue is getting more pot! Just peeking around abit it looks pretty cool and I found some info already that may help with my dilemma!!
Whats funny is the bud pic`s are nicer then some of the 420 girls! May need to work on that! All`s cool so far, cant wait to spend sometime on site and go thru the links you included. Waiting on Uncle Sam for tax return to get new camera last one stolen out of truck(hate that crap) I`ll give up my last nugget if you ask and honestly need more then me and will replace. Those who steal or manipulate to get something with out effort or having to earn it. So in time hope to have some cool pic`s and any help full info to post. Do have years in cabinet making, coustom staircases as well as alround carpentry. Have helped number of friends build coustom grow closet to rooms. Best project was friend found walk-in cooler for resturant 12 x 10 x 10 no refer. equipment attached. Installed air duct,lights, and all other needed items and he has the optimum grow room! The internal foam planel mantain temp and humidity at a constant year round and it`s in his backyard. So if they fly over with there heat seaking spy gadgets theres no signiture unless door is wide open. It will support 12-15 plants and at 10 feet tall, if you have tall sativas he has trick to grow them on there side. It comes from a way to increace tomatos potential and it works!. The plant grows sideways then allowed to grow upward after a time. So now you have 2-3 feet of plant that curves up and you have the 10 feet of space for it to grow UP! Really cool!There is a bit of explaining but it is easy after 2-3 tries. Got a whole bunch of stuff to share some sounds crazy but the quailiy and yeild that results are not. The bottem line is the best possable with as much cash free help that is possable! Thanks again we be talkin`to yah!
.:surf::hookah::goodluck:

Whats funny is the bud pic`s are nicer then some of the 420 girls! May need to work on that! All`s cool so far, cant wait to spend sometime on site and go thru the links you included.

:rofl: I hear you with the pics...I guess it depends on the mood your in, you couldn't use either one 24 hours a day! :rofl: I'm kidding! And I mean absolutely no disrespect to the 420 Girls...they are all lovely! :love:

Best project was friend found walk-in cooler for resturant 12 x 10 x 10 no refer. equipment attached. Installed air duct,lights, and all other needed items and he has the optimum grow room! The internal foam planel mantain temp and humidity at a constant year round and it`s in his backyard. So if they fly over with there heat seaking spy gadgets theres no signiture unless door is wide open.

Okay, now I'm kicking myself... A friend had a walk-in cooler he tried selling, but eventually gave away after a business closed. I wasn't growing at the time, but that would have been cool!

...if you have tall sativas he has trick to grow them on there side. It comes from a way to increace tomatos potential and it works!. The plant grows sideways then allowed to grow upward after a time. So now you have 2-3 feet of plant that curves up and you have the 10 feet of space for it to grow UP! Really cool!There is a bit of explaining but it is easy after 2-3 tries. Got a whole bunch of stuff to share some sounds crazy but the quailiy and yeild that results are not. The bottem line is the best possable with as much cash free help that is possable! Thanks again we be talkin`to yah!
.:surf::hookah::goodluck:

I'd love to see a journal demonstrating the process, it sounds cool! I don't grow much in the way of sativas...let alone the old-school landrace strains like I think you're talking about. Maybe some day! :thumb:

:Namaste:

My grandfather was into rose`s and tomato`s. He swore by fish heads for roses and buried them 2-3 around plants at 18inch from roots. He had some that where 30 years old and would have to cut them back with bow saw, stems where as round as forearms at dirt. Anyway the first 12 inches of stalk/stem of tom plant has noduals, little nubs on stem. this will produce feeder tubes that will grow down into soil and draw goodies for plants as well as roots. He would have 3 foot round mulch piles like for pumkin or water melon. After plants where ready to put in ground(18 inches) you lay them side ways on ground next to mulch with root ball buried in mulch. Those "nubs" on the 12 inches of stem will grow into the mulch creating 2X the root system the plant would have used to support it self. So double everything height, density, sweeter fruit and YEILDS!!! So with some creative thinking we did something (hydro out of question) with 5 gal. bucket of soil.Start plant and by 3rd set of leaves transplant in bucket with 4 to 5 1/2" wholes drilled on side of bucket in a circle patteren. Wholes should be more then 1/2 way to bottem of bucket. Then a line of drain holes same size down oppisite side of bucket. To keep dirt from falling out the top when you tip on side. Take an old bath towel and circle around on top and use a few lawn staples to secure. The watering holes can support a drip feed or straight watering and being the water will be introduced below the rootball. The water will spread to roots But force the plant to spread root down and out in search of water supply establishing a stronger root system and less chance of root rot. This allows water to drain away from roots. Support on milk crate and grow. Plant will automaticly try to grow straigt up toward light source creating curve in stem. After 2-3 days stand up straight for 2 days. The plant immidiatly wants to bend back toward light. After a month of this or plant 1-1/2 feet tall leave on side till harvest. The plant now will grow horizontaly and vertically and height is cut because of this. Now a 8 to 10 foot sativa will grow in 6 foot space.10 years ago had a seedling fall tip over from wind it was down for 2 days on side. Leaves that where touching ground turned yellow but in 1 hour plant had started to straighten out. So next day it was striaght and I set on side for one day. If curved toward sun. Set back up and it striaghtened out in days time. If you do this till stem matures and hardenes this curve is now stuck and you have 2 plus feet of plant growing sideways alowing the other 4 to 6 feet of cridical foliage to grow toward lights straight up. Trial an error and a windy day knocked plant over!! Go Figure!! :thumb: Got to run will fill in walk-in cooler trick later Take care !!!

A little add on. The tomatos did same thing as far as bending up but they will climb anyway. He`s done this many times and no you dont get an elbow joint for a bend. But when they take off and pop an inch a day you will see the visable results over a few days. The way the plant responds depends on strain. He`s done Bob Marley, 4-5 different hazes and 70 - 80 % sativa/indica mix. Never had one hermie!! (knock on wood) the little stress it may produce is out wayed by benifits. The rocking around is sutle and will help for heathy stem like fanning them and shifting airates dirt some. Forceing plant to search for water produce heathier roots only improving plants ability to gooble up all it needs so it help reduce any stess in may create, bonus!! We make our own soil mix and run any store/ commercial organic suppliments at 3/4 of what they say to use. I may lose some yeild but if great bud potency not affected to much. Since doing this I have no problems with lock up and PH flux`s and if it means one less branch and no headaches. Fine I have to grow one more plant to make up for it. This will help Not to add any additional stess helping the plant adjust and grow basicly what it would do in wild. If it had to grow around rock or from under dominant bush/shrub.This lean mix can be bumped up when you finally leave on side for duration till harvest. By then plant will need the extra if you chose to do so. Dont know your mix or suppliments you use and our soil and tea I use is all natural/organic so there is room for differences. If you do this and have one or two go nuts, we did 3 haze last year at 1600 watts split into 3 units plus extra 300 or 400 watts in coustom blues. Holy Shitski!! these 3 grew like Nebraska corn! They grew from the lites not the bucket trick allowen but you could see them/the amount of bend increase from 8:00 AM till 4:00 PM it was crazy!! I now my spelling sucks but the info does not. If you are cramped for space try one seed or clone works to and try. It`s easy and once you get feel for what the plants doing each plant rsponds alittle differant. We also used sections of the plastic match box car race track for supporting and help force curve if stubborn just drill little whole in top side of bucket and end of track. Attach with screw and nut and use some string to run from whole in other end to ceiling. The track is flexable and wide so plant rest on it and is still able to move. Then when sagging from weight of buds starts tape one end of track to stem with that removable surgical tape for gause pads.(ouchless stuff wont hurt stem) use the lenght of track to support branchs and those little clips to connect to make as long as you need, then tie off to ceiling. Sounds crazy but a bucket, milk crate, kitchen string and old kids toy and you can grow 6 to 8 foot sativa`s in your bedroom closet!:thumb::420:

Hello, thank you for the welcome how thinks going for you out in 54-40 or fight land? I can remember something about one of our older presidents campaine promises for lands concerning Alaska. 54/40 was the lat. and long. for package proposal for land and so 54/40 or fight was the moto. History tid-bit!!

Back
Top Bottom