Whats wrong with lower leaves? Should I trim?

beverly450

Lower 1/4 of CBD Therapy Girl leaves droopy and looking bad, should I trim? I would like to not trim her at all, but if it will help please let me know.
2nd_CBD_Therapy_plant.jpg

Anyone who can answer my question on this I would appreciate it. CBD Therapy. in 3 Gallon Tent with exaust fan, circulation fan, lights. doing well just concerned with the lower leaves thick but wilting? What could be the reasons?:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Many things can be happening here. Too Hot / Cold, Nutes, Water. What Lights? May as well remove all of the bad stuff and PH your next water and no nutes. Give it a week and see what you get. Then better pics with all the info needed. Good Luck !!

No flies or white specks. Inside grow tent. Just don't know if I should trim off lower 1/4? Just transplanted into bigger pot from the small one it started in. But it was like this when I transplanted it into its new pot with fresh new soil. 14W Full Spectrum 225LED Grow Light Panel For Medical Indoor Veg Flower Plant.

We need specifics before we can really be of help. What kind of soil any amendments what type and how much and how often nutes feeding and watering schedule day of germination or how long since germination what type of water how long was it in the original pot and how big was that your lights make and model and do you have proper air circulation answer us this and I'll guarantee a happy plant

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

CBD Crew CBD Therapy 5 seeds, all 5 sprouted. This is seed 3. 1:20 CBD
Followup answeres to my "What is wrong with lower half of plant.
Indoor Grow Tent Mylar Reflective Hydroponics Non Toxic House 32"x 32"x 64"
6" Inch Duct Booster Inline Blower Fan out going air.
6" netted air intake hole. 23 w light bulb 2700 LM in corner at bottom. Lights 24/7
14W Full Spectrum 225LED Grow Light Panel For Medical Indoor Veg Flower Plant hanging from top lowered about 1/4 way down.
Water when not very moist to touch, not dry to touch with tepid tap water, spray occasionally with bottled water.
Oscomocote 3 tablespoons mixed in Organic soil in 3 gallon pot, transplanted 2 weeks ago from original small growing pot.
for_help.jpg
Unamed10.jpg
untitled1110.jpg

That light is too weak bro so the plant is puting away all those leaves cause she cant send nutes and everything in all of them,so she's keeping only what she can feed.

..."Whoever sad best things in life are free...obviosly grew their own bud."...

As an example. I use 300W LED minimum per plant. I use the panels you show for down low on the sides. The 14W doesn't seem to cause light burn. The top of the plant looks surprisingly good but I think you water too much too if you water the way you describe. You may as well remove all the bad leaves. They are toast. If you don't get more light the plant will be dead in no time. The only reason it's alive now is because it's a weed. Osmocote "seems" ok for vege but I haven't used it do to it not being adjustable to meet the plants needs and Lack of ability to flush. Maybe an outdoor option? Get some more lights and you may enjoy some of this plant. Wish you luck !!!

Also spraying the plant with water is bad it'll cause mold. The only reason you would ever get the plant itself wet is if you were feeding it nutrients via foliar feeding and that would be nutrient filled water that you spray the plant with and that is focused on the under side of the fan leaves and stems/stalks. Let the plant dry out before you water again cut all the dead off new will grow I promise. Also the cfl idea is a good idea it's cheap and will give you more of what you need in the lighting dept

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

Back
Top Bottom