whats wrong with my babies?

frosown

85-89 f during the day, ffof soil for 2 wks now, same water. Whats goin on?? There is a minor thrips problem im taking care of..
dang1.jpg
dang.jpg
20140914_113321.jpg

Thanks!! What would you recommend for phosphorus?? And they are only 2.5 weeks old how can theblower fan leaves be dying??

Re: whats wrong with my babies??

Not my words.

"Phosphorus helps build strong roots and is vital for flower and seed production. Highest levels of phosphorus are used during germination, seedling growth and flowering. Deficiencies will show in older leaves first."

Again, not my words.

"Solution to fixing a Phosphorus deficiency

Some deficiency during flowering is normal, but too much shouldn't be tolerated. Any chemical or organic fertilizers that have Phosphorus in them will fix a Phosphorus deficiency. If you have a phosphorus deficiency you should use any N-P-K ratio that is over 5.Again Peters all purpose 20-20-20 is a good mix. Miracle grow Tomato plant food, Miracle grow All purpose plant food (Only mixing at ½ strength when using chemical nutrients, or it will cause nutrient burn!) Other forms of phosphorus supplements are: Bone meal, which is gradual absorption, I suggest making it into a tea for faster use, where bone/blood meal is slow acting, but when made into a tea it works quicker! Fruit eating bat guano, which is fast absorption, Worm castings, which is gradual absorption, Fish meal, which is medium absorption, Soft Rock Phosphate, which is medium absorption, Jamaican or Indonesian Guano, which is fast absorption. Crabshell, which is slow absorption. Tiger Bloom , which is fast absorption."

Hope this helps.

Re: whats wrong with my babies??

Not my words.

"Phosphorus helps build strong roots and is vital for flower and seed production. Highest levels of phosphorus are used during germination, seedling growth and flowering. Deficiencies will show in older leaves first."

Again, not my words.

"Solution to fixing a Phosphorus deficiency

Some deficiency during flowering is normal, but too much shouldn't be tolerated. Any chemical or organic fertilizers that have Phosphorus in them will fix a Phosphorus deficiency. If you have a phosphorus deficiency you should use any N-P-K ratio that is over 5.Again Peters all purpose 20-20-20 is a good mix. Miracle grow Tomato plant food, Miracle grow All purpose plant food (Only mixing at ½ strength when using chemical nutrients, or it will cause nutrient burn!) Other forms of phosphorus supplements are: Bone meal, which is gradual absorption, I suggest making it into a tea for faster use, where bone/blood meal is slow acting, but when made into a tea it works quicker! Fruit eating bat guano, which is fast absorption, Worm castings, which is gradual absorption, Fish meal, which is medium absorption, Soft Rock Phosphate, which is medium absorption, Jamaican or Indonesian Guano, which is fast absorption. Crabshell, which is slow absorption. Tiger Bloom , which is fast absorption."

Hope this helps.

Thank you. I will be feeding today, thanks for the info :)

You didnt by chance re-veg these plants did you? The white edges of the fan leaves looks like something I have seenbefore when someone revegged a clone that was put into flower for x amount of days/weeks.

You didnt by chance re-veg these plants did you? The white edges of the fan leaves looks like something I have seenbefore when someone revegged a clone that was put into flower for x amount of days/weeks.

No sir. These were on 18/6 and moved to a new location and are now 16/8, but flowering has never been introduced.
I hope they do get better soon, my raging thrips problem is annoying as hell. Making my poor babies all distorted :/

No sir. These were on 18/6 and moved to a new location and are now 16/8, but flowering has never been introduced.
I hope they do get better soon, my raging thrips problem is annoying as hell. Making my poor babies all distorted :/

Yes, I can only imagine, and you are most certainly correct. Thripes are annoying as hell lol. A little TLC and your girls will be good as new.

Back
Top Bottom