420 Magazine Background

What's wrong with my babies?

skaboi6977

Hi ! I'm really worried , fan failure week ago , result small burns , overfeeding result burned tips . But why they starting loosing colour ? And what is that brown stuff on roots ? I'm using AN MGB , Voodoo juice , b 52 , any help highly appreciated

Attachments

Northern Hydro

So much missing information sorry!!

Search for ‘starting a journal, FAQ’ and let us know what you’ve done ?

I will say straight up you need a water change , minimum nutes ( clearly burnt)
Water temp?
Age?
Ph?
Temp?
Water source?
TDS?
Air circulation?
Light ?
Strain?
926B2885-6055-4B31-A81A-2A15E6529282.jpeg

skaboi6977

Does are fastberry auto , bigger one 12 days , smaller 10 , I have them in homemade growbox , feet by feet, 2 feet tall , I'll eventually gonna get bigger one. Containers are only 2 l , but effectively using 1,5 l , standard air pump , my tap water is 8.5 pH , 088 ppm , solution is : bigger - ppm 573 , ph5.8 , EC 1140 . I'm experiencing very high pH fluctuations . Water temp around 21c , lights are homemade led panels

GreenCanopy

check for light leaks like suggested. I just went through one and had brown roots and dead leaves. Once I fixed the light leak it took a about 10 days to turn around and now roots are all white and plant is growing again.

get some Hydroguard or great white

I run EC about .6-.8 until flower then maybe up to 1.0

BubblinBuds

Definitely take advantage of that chart northern hydro just provided you with. No joke that chart is the hydro growers hand bible.

Rayden

Hi i use AN religiously try using the ph perfect MGB to dumb down the ph &ec fluctuations, check for light leaks, check out piranha& tarantula(possibly microbial munch) to balance your root system follow the chart/ directions on the bottles..... also check out Discount. Advance.Nutrients. com there you should find the info that could possibly help

Top Bottom