Whats wrong with my girl?! Lots of pics

WhenInRome

Hey guys! I hope someone can shed some light on this...

Here's my op...

Growing Original Blueberry, ScrOG, 5 weeks into flower

DWC in 5gal bubble buckets using GH nutes in a 4x4x7 tent
About 18 inches from 600w HPS cool tube
R/O water only, using lucas formula, 0/8/16
temp: avg 78f ambient, 80f canopy

pH: Set at 5.4 and once it raises to about 6.2, I lower it back to 5.4

Here's the deal... I can't for the life of me figure out what the problem is. During veg and for the beginning of flower the pH was consistent. I'd set it at 5.4 and in two days it would hit 6.2 / 6.3 and i'd lower it back to 5.4... Now, Its hitting 6.7 from 5.4 in less than one day! Any reason it would jump so quickly?! I think it may have something to do with whats causing the problem with the plant...

I've searched 420, GC, google, you name it... ive tried flushing for 24hrs with clean R/O, with an h2o2 mixture, ive tried changing the nutrient solution completely instead of just topping off and adjusting pH... I cant even remember what else ive tried... but nothing seems to be working and Im at a loss.

What do you guys think this looks like? wtf is going on?! Thanks for any help!!!!!

20140818_023421.jpg

View image in gallery

Re: Whats wrong with my girl?! Lots of pics...

Looks like those buds are sucking the nitrogen out of those leaves..I believe that's normal in the final phase of flowering...you may want to wait for some other advice but I think your ok...:welcome::goodjob:

what product are you using to lower your ph?? TBH your plants look good, and they look like they are almost finished.

I'm using General Hydroponics pH Down, of course diluted in clean R/O before administered.

That far in, that's normal. Just using their natural reserves before harvest. Stay the course

This idea did cross my mind, but with all of my other grows this didn't start happening for another 3 weeks or so. I was hoping for another month to pack on some weight

Back
Top Bottom