What's wrong with my plant? Pic included

Majmunce

420 Member
Hi all.

Could anyone please tell me what's wrong with my plant? As you can see on the picture the leaves are like "curling" down and the side tips are kinda disappearing, first i tought that the were on the underside of the leaves but they are like gone. The leaves even feel a little dry even though iv watered the plant when needed all from the begging of her life. Iv even read that it can be copper problem, to little of it. Can anyone confirm that and how do I fix this ?

2i0vyah.jpg

Hi Majmunce,

Please excuse the intrusion, however it appears that you may not be reading your private messages.

Private Messages aka "PM's" can be viewed in your UserCP.

We ask that you please use our Photo Gallery to upload and post your photos.

If you need help with the gallery, please check out our Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos.

Questions and/or comments regarding this policy can be addressed by replying to one of the PM's I sent.

Thank you for your understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Hi Majmunce,

Please excuse the intrusion, however it appears that you may not be reading your private messages.

Private Messages aka "PM's" can be viewed in your UserCP.

We ask that you please use our Photo Gallery to upload and post your photos.

If you need help with the gallery, please check out our Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos.

Questions and/or comments regarding this policy can be addressed by replying to one of the PM's I sent.

Thank you for your understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Oh sorry I'm forgetting that every time :p I'll use the gallery next time. :)

It's not copper. From the grow bible. "young leaves and growing shoots wilt, leaf tips and margins develop necrosis, (dead spots), and turn a dark copper-grey."

It almost looks like it's trying to reveg. Light leaks in the dark period can make it do that. Revegged leaves are often at first smooth and droopy like that.

Don't do any pH dropping until you check it. Could make things worse if it's not high pH and I'm not convinced it is. Usually see other symptoms like Mg, Ca, S etc being locked out with fan leaves yellowing at first as the plant tries to get out of the leaves what it can't out of the soil or nutes if hydro.

More info like what it's growing in, nutes, lights and all that good stuff will help to figure it out. Temps and RH too.

L8r

It's not copper. From the grow bible. "young leaves and growing shoots wilt, leaf tips and margins develop necrosis, (dead spots), and turn a dark copper-grey."

It almost looks like it's trying to reveg. Light leaks in the dark period can make it do that. Revegged leaves are often at first smooth and droopy like that.

Don't do any pH dropping until you check it. Could make things worse if it's not high pH and I'm not convinced it is. Usually see other symptoms like Mg, Ca, S etc being locked out with fan leaves yellowing at first as the plant tries to get out of the leaves what it can't out of the soil or nutes if hydro.

More info like what it's growing in, nutes, lights and all that good stuff will help to figure it out. Temps and RH too.

L8r

Thanks for your answer.

I don't think that's the problem since this is an autoflower and the light schedule doesn't matter. There are ppl that grow autos whit 24h light trough the whole life of the plant. I'll try to get a ph meter as soon as possible and check that first.

Back
Top Bottom