What's wrong with my plant?

rykat

Hi I'm in week 3 of flower (northern lights) my plant looked fine until recently, as you can see the leaves are curled and weird spots have appeared. Any help would be much appreciated.
20160726_171541.jpg
20160726_171237.jpg
20160726_171229.jpg

Hmmm I've seen this before.

At first I thought it was a light intensity issue (too close to the light) but then the twisted leaves are pointing towards an over dose of nutrients or PH issues.

I would give her a flush of ph'd water appropriate for your medium and give water for the next week then start at .5 dose working to full dose in in about 2 weeks or so. She looks mighty green so you've got some room to play with.

I've got a number of northern lights on the go at the moment too. So, I hope I can help you out!

Best of luck my friend!

looks like a water drop has got on leaf to me?

Just looking at your plants id say your light source isnt strong enough. what do you have them under? Just they seem stretchy. Is that coco you are using as a medium? It doesnt need flushed looking at them pics, infact flushing in coco is a very very last resort as that can cause more problems. What is your ph at? 5.8 is perfect for coco, there is movement in that but if you keep it there you should never have ph issue.

change them pots next time also, get fabric smart pots or larger square pots.

What are you feeding and at what strength?

Back
Top Bottom