What's wrong with my plant?

Tylerjs3799

Hey everyone, so Ive recently started my first ever grow, I'm just growing two Cali kush autos and they seem to be doing great except today I went to check on them and I saw a lot of white marks and some black spots on one of the leaves. I have no clue what it is so if someone could help that'd be great. (Pics below) thanks!

420-magazine-mobile1038791736.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1323126273.jpg

Did you look under the leaves for pests? Not sure what the black dots are but if you have pests, you can usually find them on the underside of a leaf. I also like to get a white paper bowl or plate, put it under the leaf and tap the leaf to see if any bugs land on the white plate. Did you fertilize recently? could be splash from the feeding. The other thing to check is your PH, do you check the PH of your water/soil?

I checked my soils ph and it seems good and I haven't done any fertilizing yet because I only have some flowering fertilizer that I'll use when the time comes. As far as the pests go I didn't check under the leaf so I'll do that and I'll also try out using the paper towel. Thanks! I sure hope I don't have any bugs on them.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Just went to take a closer look and it turns out I have some spider mites so I sprayed some insecticidal soap on it so hopefully that gets rid of them

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Definitely pest damage.
If the soap doesn't do the job, try Azamax / Azatrol, or Monterey Rose and Flower.
For mites make sure you spray at least twice about 4 days apart.

Back
Top Bottom