420 Magazine Background

What's wrong with my plant?

RDK420

Hi there. Does anyone know what is wrong with my plants? I'm thinking it may be a PH inbalance or a magnesium deficiancy? Both new and old leaves have yellow sections. It looks like the viens are still green.

RDK420

I would love to, but I donr know how haha. I'm on my phone on the site. I even took a pic Of my getto setup haha

RDK420

RDK420

The second pic is just to ask if its possible to determine what sex this plant is. I dont see anything and I understand that the male or female traits only develop once you start the flowering stage. Is that correct?

Suntana

That's great [emoji16], you will have some frustration and some enjoyment, we all do. Do you know the ph of your water? If you could get yourself a ph meter or test strips to gauge the ph of your water it will make a big difference on the health of your plant. For soil you want to be between 6.2 and 6.8. Some potting soils have quite a bit of nutrients in them, it is best to find a soil that is not inoculated with nutrients. Then you can add your own nutrients ph'd accordingly in a controlled manner. Have you been adding any nutrients yet?

Top Bottom