What's wrong with my plant?

RDK420

Hi there. Does anyone know what is wrong with my plants? I'm thinking it may be a PH inbalance or a magnesium deficiancy? Both new and old leaves have yellow sections. It looks like the viens are still green.

I would love to, but I donr know how haha. I'm on my phone on the site. I even took a pic Of my getto setup haha

IMG_433915.JPG
IMG_434215.JPG

The second pic is just to ask if its possible to determine what sex this plant is. I dont see anything and I understand that the male or female traits only develop once you start the flowering stage. Is that correct?

That's great ., you will have some frustration and some enjoyment, we all do. Do you know the ph of your water? If you could get yourself a ph meter or test strips to gauge the ph of your water it will make a big difference on the health of your plant. For soil you want to be between 6.2 and 6.8. Some potting soils have quite a bit of nutrients in them, it is best to find a soil that is not inoculated with nutrients. Then you can add your own nutrients ph'd accordingly in a controlled manner. Have you been adding any nutrients yet?

Back
Top Bottom