Whats wrong with my plants?

Aflynn

growing in soil, i planted them on January 7th and now some of my plants have yellow tipped leaves and brown spots. please help me.
whats-wrong-3f2.354360

whats-wrong-3f1.354359

whats-wrong-3f3.354361

whats-wrong-3f4.354362

Re: whats wrong with my plants??

ok i got epsom salt but I'm not sure how much to use or how to use it to remedy the issue. any help with this would be greatly appreciated, I'm pretty new to growing so I'm ready to learn.

Re: whats wrong with my plants??

i dont know temps and the humidity but i haven't used any nutrients

any one have any suggestions for the best ways to remedy my zinc issue, i don't want to further stress them by randomly trying things. thanks for everyone's help so far.

ok i read through all that stuff and added the right nutrients but its been about a week and i see no improvements only see them getting worse, please help i dont want them to die on me!

What are the temps of your roots? Do the bags or pots feel cold to the touch? The times I've had problems with my plants and flushes or adding nutrients didn't help it was because I had my grow bags and pots on a cement floor and the roots got too cold to do their job. 70 degrees F is around where my grow bags are at now. I have a way to check my Ph, so I know that nutes weren't getting locked out because of that. Took a little thinking on my end to figure out. :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom