What's wrong with the leaf & what should be done to correct it?

jahjahweed

Grow medium:
Coco with perlite, LED 600 WAT.
strain:
Mandala satori
nutrients:
canna coco

Gave rhizotonik 2 ml 3 days after the plants had emerged out of their covering hat, ph being 5.4 and 6.5 ph - measured after the feeding.

Some of the plants look just fine, while others who had received the same amount of nutrients have damaged leaves like the one on attached photo.
What's wrong with the leaf & what should be done to correct the deficiency?
can i flush them with Canna Flush or with just the plain water?
could the reason for it be some ph inconsistency or maybe it's due to the coco medium getting too dry & acquiring lots of salt within?
thanx a lot for advice!
here's the image of the little flower
sickflower1.jpg

I see. Do u think the reason for some of my plants (who're on their sixth day today) delay in development as compared to their peers' could be reaction to relatively low Ph - i gave them once canna rhizotonic much lower dosage than in the feeding schedule (2 ml per liter), however it was 5.2 ph. maybe that has blocked absorption of the nutrients. what should be in your opinion the best level of ph to give with the feedings? thank u!

It's pretty hard to say at this point. Sometimes the seed itself has genetic flaws. Out of 100 started seeds you can have 95 plants growing perfectly and a few die off or just grow really poorly. If you have a good hardy seed it should grow like a "weed".

It's pretty hard to say at this point. Sometimes the seed itself has genetic flaws. Out of 100 started seeds you can have 95 plants growing perfectly and a few die off or just grow really poorly. If you have a good hardy seed it should grow like a "weed".

thank u!

She looks okay. Just some love. They're no different than any carbon based creature. They all develop the same. Would get the pH up but she should have what she needs right now. Wouldn't feed for at least a couple weeks as the genetics should provide what they need in infancy.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

thanx for the encouragement! do u think flushing down the coco medium in plants that are slow at growth with Coco Flush would do them good & change the situation for the better?

Back
Top Bottom