What's your biggest 420 goal

Somepeople will say is to get high or score weed. Others might want to grow, grow better, or breed. Then their are people who just want to make a profit off the black market.
What keeps me motivated is that I have a 5 to ten year plan. I want to write a book about my own experience with underground growing. Maybe one day 420 could help me sell it lol.
I have over 2 years growing experience and damn near study the shit. I read everything from politics to new and improved techniques. And I keep a large amount of reference material at my comp all the time. Its a big goal for me to try and write a book and would love to see it published someday( in someone elses name ). I will let you know in 5 to 10 years how it works out.

Goal? Find one or two strains we really really like and focus focus focus. Fun hobby :)

My goal is to bring the cleanest grown medication/genetics so that my entire community can have access too with having that clear conscious about being medicated by nature and not have big tech and the market get into hands of the less passionate! Also I’m in the process of finishing off a long term goal in the 420/cannibis community that’s been a dream of mine after losing dreams of being an outdoor motocross champ after being in a life changing car accident! Breeding is my passion and I go to bed and wake up with that same passion with dreams in mind!! So good luck to all and I wish everyone all the love ya need to make them goals achieved and work in your life for the better!! :cough::blunt:

MY 420 goal
there is a lot of people that use 420 that are pretty poor, not a lot of money to throw about on soils and nutrients , a lot of these people are making meds for themselves or others
So my goal is to make a soil that is low cost and easy to work with for cannabis , so far a 5 gallon t £1.00 roughly per pot did a good enough job with inputs that are easy enough to get , some free :snowboating:
yes i know its all to do with lights , environments , genetics etc but if you get the cost down you can afford other things :)

My personal goals:

Stick to Keto Diet longer than a few weeks
Pad my Investments (401k, Stocks, etc)
Really assess my career and make a move (wherever that brings me)
Get a harvest from my first grow!
Start a second grow
Make some super soil!

I want to get to a point when I can have enough plants at one time to start getting great phenotypes and find some excellent high-CBD strains and weird/useful recessive genetic traits to breed out into a great F1 generation. I basically want to find out how diverse cannabis really is. I suspect there are some interesting things cannabis can do.

Next up is to build a time machine, go back 35 years, grab my younger self and take them on a tour of the grow and the stash, whereupon they’ll be so overwhelmed with how incredibly earth shatteringly cool we are, that their stupid teenage insecurities will just fall away forever, and henceforth they’ll just know in life ‘hey- everything is gonna be ok’.
Not gonna let him have the keys to the time machine though the little shit would probably be right back over with all his friends as soon as I turn my back.

Back
Top Bottom