What's your fav vaporizer?

I bought a Vapir a few years back, and it was really disappointing. It took 30 min to have a good heat, and it took 4x more weeds than smoking even then the high was not that great, the taste was bad too. Its sitting in the box somewhere....

So I'm wondering how good are those vaporizers? Is the high good? How about the taste?

I stopped smoking for a few months, just eating my oil.
But the vape would be cool... if it work? Can you convince me? :laughtwo:

I bought a Vapir a few years back, and it was really disappointing. It took 30 min to have a good heat, and it took 4x more weeds than smoking even then the high was not that great, the taste was bad too. Its sitting in the box somewhere....

So I'm wondering how good are those vaporizers? Is the high good? How about the taste?

But the vape would be cool... if it work? Can you convince me? :laughtwo:
420-magazine-mobile514392543.jpg

This is what I would suggest to anyone considering buying a dry herb vape. The Storz and Bickel Mighty. I got mine about a month ago and I am in love. Warms up in about a minute. 10-15 Good rips off about half a regular bowl pack. Good enough for two people easy. Quick and easy refills and comes with nice accessories.

This is the bee's knees y'all. It hits like a champ, really good battery life, can be used while charging, two year warranty, sold by site sponsor Smokazon. I used their make an offer option and they surprisingly accepted and I got it cheaper than I could find anywhere else online.

I really can't brag on this thing enough. It's a little pricey but worth every penny. If you want a good one, pay up and get this beast. It could easily replace a home unit, imho. Watch out if you purchase on eBay though, lots of fakes and knockoffs!

This is what I would suggest to anyone considering buying a dry herb vape. The Storz and Bickel Mighty. I got mine about a month ago and I am in love. Warms up in about a minute. 10-15 Good rips off about half a regular bowl pack. Good enough for two people easy. Quick and easy refills and comes with nice accessories.

Its 500$CAN!!!! :thedoubletake:

But how about the taste? The Vapir was tasting like when I decarb the cannabis, not good! ;)

Its 500$CAN!!!! :thedoubletake:

But how about the taste? The Vapir was tasting like when I decarb the cannabis, not good! ;)
Lol. Oh snap if that's what it's listed at, that is the original price when they came out a few years ago. The price should be $350 retail, but you can get them for right at $300, or a bit less. I paid just under $300.

The taste is excellent, one of my favorite things about using it. No burning flavor or any bad flavor from residue buildup. Also, it stays cool and does not burn your mouth. This unit is a conduction and convection one so it vapes the material well, all the way through, but does not burn. It has a temp control as well so you can find what temp is just right for you.

The Arizer Solo was the first vaporizer we bought and I loved it. I found that there were some downsides to it, though.

1. I couldn't vape ground bud as the holes in the glass tube were too big and I was sucking back leaves, etc.
  2. The glass tubes are very hard to get clean. I typically use rubbing alcohol and some coarse salt but it doesn't usually work that well.
  3. The glass tubes appear to get looser in the Solo itself. We've had to replace them twice now and we've only had the Solo since last March (2016).

The next vaporizer we bought was the Quick Draw DLX-500, which I loved for its portability, ease of use and colour (it was purple). It also had 3 cartridges -- one to vape dry herb, one to vape concentrates and one to vape liquids (The liquids' cartridge is for e-juice; I was hoping I could vape oil using it but it didn't work.)

There were a few downsides for it as well:

1. I bought it for the usability of it but only ended up ever using the dry herb cartridge.
  2. The mouthpiece is plastic and you can really taste the plastic when vaping but after using it as my main vaporizer for almost a year, I kind of got used to it.
  3. The instructions that came with it as well as the information on their website were pretty useless. I found this review that was way more helpful:

QuickDraw 500-DLX Vaporizer Review - Vaposcan.com

4. It totally died on me after less than a year of use. ☹️

The third vaporizer we bought was the Pax 2. I loved this one, too for its portability. It's even smaller than the Quick Draw. The main issues I have with it is that I can't turn it off; it shuts off when it's idle for too long and if I put my mouth on the mouthpiece, it burns my lips. However, I've adapted and it's my portable vaporizer now.

The fourth vaporizer we bought was the Mighty. This is the vaporizer I use at home. It's a little too big for my purse though. I like it because it's easy to fine tune the temperature and it's versatile in that I can vape herb or oil. The main downside I have with this one are the dosing capsules, which I find extremely difficult to open with my arthritic hands. My husband opens them all for me and I add meds to them and then store the capsules in a small jar to use as needed. I bought extra dosing capsules for it as I currently use cannabis for more than one ailment so it's important to have enough on hand.

If you want to vape oil in it, you need to buy special pads for the oil. They kind of look like teeny Brillo pads.

And, that's my two cents worth. I hope this information is helpful.

:volcano-smiley:

I love my Arizer Solo 2. The taste and overall vapor quality leaves nothing else to wish for. Got it yeasterday and have been vaping non-stop :circle-of-love:
Vape on

Robobro

Weezze - I bought a Vapir a few years back, and it was really disappointing. It took 30 min to have a good heat, and it took 4x more weeds than smoking even then the high was not that great, the taste was bad too. Its sitting in the box somewhere....

But the vape would be cool... if it work? Can you convince me?
:laughtwo:

420-magazine-mobile514392543.jpg

This is the bee's knees y'all. It hits like a champ, really good battery life, can be used while charging, two year warranty, sold by site sponsor Smokazon. I used their make an offer option and they surprisingly accepted and I got it cheaper than I could find anywhere else online.

I really can't brag on this thing enough. It's a little pricey but worth every penny. If you want a good one, pay up and get this beast. It could easily replace a home unit, imho. Watch out if you purchase on eBay though, lots of fakes and knockoffs!

I use my Mighty also with the dosage capsules also for extracts. I vaporize Herbs between 180° - 190° and extracts at 210°. I love it! :circle-of-love: The Mighty is also suitable for 3 - 4 persons with a proper herb or extract. Even friends and acquaintances who actually smoke a lot of joints, the Mighty is almost too strong. With the device it is simply another Level.

Mighty_vorne.JPG

Kaspeln_nahe.JPG

Last Friday I ordered a sublimator. I was able to test the unit at an event and was very positively surprised. Has anyone such a device from you or has it ever been able to test?

I have linked the version I ordered. As a heating unit I have chosen the Dabmaster, so I can sublime herbs and extracts at the same time :volcano-smiley::party:

The 45mm Master Kit – Perc Bubbler | Sublimator | Beyond Vaporization

I really love my firefly 2. The wifey and I use it as our portable and use our arizer Q at home.
I have to say that I do use the firefly 2 when doing solo as it's fast and doesn't burn up unwanted hits.
This thing is great.
I love my mighty aswell but for its sheer amount of vapor it puts out. Plus it vapes that weed completely dry

I've used too many vapes. Right now I'm really digging this gold plated vape pen I got from some new vape company called Sensi Luxury. It says the gold plating lasts a while but it is just plating so I've been keeping it mostly on a soft surface or enclosed in softness, by which I mean it either rests on a soft cloth or I keep it in the soft case it came with. It's a good fit for me power-wise. The battery is a good size, don't remember how big exactly but it lasts me at least 2 days between charges, usually more like 4+ days though. Just depends on how much use it's seeing, which can vary when friends stop by and shit like that or if I'm just going extra hard - you know. It's 1-button operation so all I do is press and hold the button, it lights up instantly, and I start ripping right then and there. Sometimes I roast it a bit before I hit it. And depending on the type of carts and the oil's consistency, I'll either turn up the heat a little or push it down - has a little dial on the bottom that you twist. Not the best temp controls but it gives you that range whereas some of the other pens I've used just have presets. Personally, I like having that full control so I can make minor adjustments to get it just right depending on how I'm feeling and what I'm up for.

For plugin, I'm all about the Volcano but sometimes it's just more convenient to grab one of the portables. I'll use the Solo2 for dry herbs. I say this a lot to my friends who haven't tried it but it tastes fucking great. Definitely one of the best tasting vapes I've used for herb.

I'm not going to speculate on things I haven't used but I hear the Fury 2 is really good for how cheap it is. It's around $150 I think. I don't think I'd ever buy it though. Looks sort of cheap to me and the Solo2 isn't that much more money.

If you're rich though and you just want a good plugin vaporizer, my answer has been the same for the past like 10 years: get a Volcano. They are booooomb.

I am replacing my Arizer Air with an Arizer Q.
I got tired of having to draw so hard it made my eyeballs cross. The "Q" is everything I hoped for, and them some.

I hate the sucking vapor through a straw feeling lol. I feel you there. I haven't messed with the Air but the Q is damn good for the price. If you'd rather get another portable, I'd get the new Solo. Also, assuming the Air is a lot like the Solos, you might want to try grinding it a little more course and/or packing it a little more loose. My guess is that you've tried this though and it's just as well designed as the Solo2 because the draw resistance is pretty low with it. It's not like there's no resistance, but it definitely doesn't feel like you're putting in effort to get a hit. It just comes right out.

I've been using the Airvape XS and found it pretty good but recently I've upgraded to the Airvape X and now I think it's amazing, not only the vaporizer itself but the fact that airvape has this awesome upgrade program where if you are already an airvape owner you can buy any of their new models 50% OFF. Pretty good deal.

I use three kinds of vaporizers, 510 threaded pen cartridges, a volcano solid valve kit for my heat gun , and a battery powered e nail hooked up to my bong for wax. I do have a joint every day, but mostly I vape.

I am a Mighty fanboy myself. No other portable comes close. It is easy to use, doesn't get hot to the touch or on your lips like some others can and produces clouds. Been using it a year and my PAX 3 and Magic Flight Launch Box only gets the occasional run now.

My other daily use is the Grasshopper pen. It is perfect for just having the odd hit of dry herb. Heats in 3-4 seconds and also is convection heated so can have a quick hit, turn it off and pick up again a little later without much wastage. It does get a little warm on the lips and there are plenty of people who have had issues with reliability. I have used for nearly 2 years now and never had an issue. The taste on this one is a little better than the Mighty too.

I love my Firefly 2. It is like a very picky girlfriend tho. Have to give it the right amount of inhalation pressure, buds need to be not too dry but also not moist. And needs to be stirred often. But it is truly a champ, I have tried Pax 2 and 3 and the high from the Firefly is way better IMO. I consider the Firefly 2 an at home vape because of the need to stir. If Im not at home im probably on the move and stirring gets tricky. (Ive actually grown my pinky nail out to get quicker stirs in ) Also less fun at group sessions as I have to give people tutorials on how to use it. I guess I just like keeping my girlfriend to myself! Lol

Considering getting the Mighty for “portable” because of battery life and hopefully ease of use and shareability

I love my Firefly 2. It is like a very picky girlfriend tho. Have to give it the right amount of inhalation pressure, buds need to be not too dry but also not moist. And needs to be stirred often. But it is truly a champ, I have tried Pax 2 and 3 and the high from the Firefly is way better IMO. I consider the Firefly 2 an at home vape because of the need to stir. If Im not at home im probably on the move and stirring gets tricky. (Ive actually grown my pinky nail out to get quicker stirs in ) Also less fun at group sessions as I have to give people tutorials on how to use it. I guess I just like keeping my girlfriend to myself! Lol

Considering getting the Mighty for “portable” because of battery life and hopefully ease of use and shareability

I don't know if the Mighty would be a good portable vaporizer. It's pretty big. Definitely too big for my purse. I'm thinking a portable vaporizer for a guy would probably be something that fits in a pocket since most men don't carry purses, at least in my neck of the woods. :battingeyelashes:

Good afternoon and Merry Christmas.

I was able to fit my Mighty in the back pocket of my jeans and while it completely filled the pocket, it did fit. :battingeyelashes:

Here are the dimensions for your use:

Size: 14 x 8 x 3 cm (5.5 x 3.2 x 1.2 inch) and Weight: approx. 235 g (0.5 lb)

Back
Top Bottom