Whats your favorite kind of cigarrillo or wrap to roll blunts with?

yeah blueberry and sour apple are niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

but sometimes you want that shit straight and hard hahahaaha.
whiel normally that would be you dishing it out in that manner...but this time you'd want to be the recipient. :) give and take i say.

i agree with everyone here... you all are going to make me go the smokers shop.... i think ill get one of each flavors....
and those flavored papers, i like those..... they come in a roll that you can make as big as you want.......
ok im drooling.. gong to the store....c ya...

I prefer to use a swisher. Maybe one of those ones that come in the tube.

Grape Phillies are my favorite to roll with.

wow...i was suprised to c no1 mentioned garcia y vega cigarillos...burn slower than any other blunt i smoked....also burns evenly and is smooth...and if i want some flavor..its dutch masters or swishers...although i think that swishers burn to fast....jus me tho:allgood::Rasta:

I like those big White Owls that come in the tubes. Or if I ever really was patient I would probally get one of those Jamaican imported cigars since those are pretty fat cut it open and roll one feel like Scarface.

orange swisher or grape swisher
transparents- glass
bluntwraps-kush, purple haze & wet mango

those are pretty much the only blunts/wraps i smoke.

Rillos are way to thin in the middle to stuff them

Anyone else use Cyclones? I can't roll for shit, so that's what I use, they're cone shaped and pre-rolled, come with a little wooden stick to pack weed in them with, I like blueberry flavor,

yeah cyclones are good. but i use the smaller ones. i cant take the bigger ones. i get way too high halfway already...

i like blueberry most heheheheh

Back
Top Bottom