What's your favorite kind of rolling papers?

Wow, I'm seeing LOOOOOTS of Orange ZZ smokers. They're okay and all, but I prefer any of the following...

Skunk
Club Bistro
Bambu
Rizla (silver)
Smoking Brand (Black or Eco)

There are a couple others that I'll use in a pinch, though. Like the orange Zigs. I try to never run out of papers.

Yea, I really like the Raw papers too. They take some getting used to when it comes to rolling though, because the texture is much different.

I don't really like flavored rollies either, but any reviews on the new Bambu flavors?

Personally I like the hemp papers off my local market they are jumbo size, cheeper and easy to use but if I can't get them I buy the nearly see through rizla papers from england's supermarkets failing that the regular brand of small rolling papers stuck together to make a big one... it sucks that you have to stick them together but 3.5 will make a good sized paper

i enjoy all papers, but if im buying im just the normal orange zig zags, or a nice blueberry wrap.

Got in my order from 1percent the other day. Woooooo-hooooo! Just in time for this past weekend. Smoking Blacks, Smoking Blues, Rizla Blues, Big Bambu, Club Modiano Squares, and some hemp roaches. Here's a little review. I'm used to many of these already so this will be easy...

Smoking Black King Size- A favorite of spliff rollers like myself, widely available in headshops and a very good quality all around rolling paper. I buy the King Size myself (all but one of the papers I bought, the squares, were King Size). Fairly slow burn, don't taste too much paper either.

Smoking Blues KS - Same as above except the paper is thinner, and they seem to burn a little slower. Just about my fav for rolling spliffs.

Rizla Blue KS - The papers are a bit too wide IMO so I always have to cut some off, but otherwise these things are awesome. Very thin rice paper, and for me, these burned incredibly slow. I haven't really heard about these being very slow burning but they were to me! Highly recommended, a long with Rizla Silver when they're available.

Big Bambu - These are some VERY wide papers, you can stuff a ton into there. I wouldn't recommend just rolling a one person spliff with one of these unless you cut some of the paper off. This is for an ultra fatty, Bob Marley style joint. Burn slow, as well.

Club Modiano Square - You've heard it before and I'll say it again, this is hands down the best paper to use for rolling, but I'm gonna say too, pure herb joints for one person. They come in a little square package with that awesome guy on the front. They have no front flap, which can be inconvenient if you're carrying them around on you. I put them in a bag if I'm going to have them on me. I've heard people say that they are difficult to roll but I find them incredibly easy. I dunno, the texture feels so right to me so they're a cinch, IMO. Slow burning, too. The way that I get mine to stick is after I'm done rolling, take some spit in my hands and carefully go around the joint with it, but especially along the seam. Put under a lamp to let it dry. Haven't had one unroll on me yet.

I can find only OCB King size and OCB Slim and Rizla in my country. I even can't find OCB Slim's in shops most of the time...

mine would hv to be those aaa crap smoke something but there clear and they smoke very nice u get all ur bud taste and non of that paper taste il hv to find out thename thou but i dont want to get up lol

I had been using Zig Zags, but recently I found aLeda clear papers, mini size. Rolling at first was a little tricky, but once I got used to them I enjoy `em better than paper. Also, your fingers do not get as stinky with the aLeda's.

I'm a slave to the light blue Rizla's. Incredibly slow burning, cheap and has 50 in every pack! It's the best I've tried. Others also worth considering are of course Zigzags, but I've only got the white ones around here, and the Job silvers. The downside of Zigs and Job is that they cost more and has less papers per booklet! (32 or 33?)

It's gotta be silver Rizla, thinner the paper the better every time. Nothing worse than a joint rolled with thick papers, green Rizla for instance. Thin papers mean you taste the bud more. Which can only be a good thing..

Zig Zags costs more??? Where do you reside? Here in Canada.. they are the CHEAPEST papers.. you get 100 papers for only a buck plus tax. Sometimes you'll find a convenience store charging upwards of a buck and a quarter.

I'm a slave to the light blue Rizla's. Incredibly slow burning, cheap and has 50 in every pack! It's the best I've tried. Others also worth considering are of course Zigzags, but I've only got the white ones around here, and the Job silvers. The downside of Zigs and Job is that they cost more and has less papers per booklet! (32 or 33?)

I like ZigZags, the 1 1/4, and Juicy Jays mango flavored for special occasions. I tried clear wraps once, and they sucked. (Not in the good way!) Hemp papers always smell bad to me, but I would love to try those brown sugar ones!

The Lady

i use 1 1/4 zigzag orange pack. i use them because the gas station or any store in my city has them. no flavored papers in my city. there is alot of blunts. i usually stick to my bong tho.
Zig-Zag Orange - me too! rock on. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom