Votes: 13 8.5%
  • Steamroller

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Bubbler

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 5 3.3%

• Total voters
I prefer a small straight pipe bong with ice & water in it, doing one hit at a time. Since I recently broke my killer bong, that I had for 10 years, dammit, I go with joints now or an occasional one hit in my small glass straight pipe.

I hate mixing mj and tobacco. I enjoy both, but separately. To me, it's like pouring a shot of quality liquor into a glass of good beer. I'd get drunk but I wouldn't be able to enjoy each to its fullest. That's probably a whole can of worms and best left to another thread.

I've been smoking mj, on nearly a daily basis, for 35 years. I'm really dating myself here but I have no idea what a spliff or a stream roller is. Can y'all enlighten me on those? I know, I'm sheltered. ;) Also, what's a bubbler? Is that just a water pipe?

Geeze, I'm feeling old. And I thought I was in the know. :smokin:

I tried a really cheap vape once and hated it. I'd like to try a quality one. I think I'd like it but I wouldn't spend that kind of money without testing it first.

:peace:

Harry

A spliff is a joint with tobacco in it, and a steamroller is a waterless bong essentially (theres more to it but thats it in a nutshell)....

A bubbler is like water pipe essentially yeah.

Hey its all good, I'm sure sometime down the road some new contraptions will be invented and i'll be asking the same things. Thats pretty awesome that you've been smoking for 35 years. Badass man...

I've been smoking mj, on nearly a daily basis, for 35 years. I'm really dating myself here but I have no idea what a spliff or a stream roller is. Can y'all enlighten me on those? I know, I'm sheltered. ;) Also, what's a bubbler? Is that just a water pipe?

Geeze, I'm feeling old. And I thought I was in the know. :smokin:

I tried a really cheap vape once and hated it. I'd like to try a quality one. I think I'd like it but I wouldn't spend that kind of money without testing it first.

Harry

I am thankful someone else is as "sheltered" as I am.
Smoked my first joint in 1972 (thats truly dating myself), but all this new stuff is beyond me...joints w/toke stones, pipes and bongs. Once and awhile I find myself calling my bag of weed "a lid". Does anyone call them that any more?

The good old days....
Jethro Tull on the turn table, Creature Features on the tv and cow turd looking buds from Columbia with lots of seed. Ahh memories!

I like Watson, my little blue glass bubbling pipe. We are best friends. But when the special little nug comes aroung I get out the 8-10 in glass bong with plain water.. At least this last couple of years. But I love the little onyx pipes from mexico, ANd the price wow 99c. MY DH doesnt understand why I like to have abundant smoking accesories. It all depeneds on how ai feel that day.

wow....I was surprised to see that 40% of you prefer bongs. I prefer spliffs, which are joints....I dunno why both were an option for the poll..lol SOmeone must be baked outta their tree. lol

a "spliff" is a joint mixed with tabbacco

Dude, nobody said solar toking! Get a nice pair of sunglasses on before you do it though otherwise you will burn the fuck out of your eyes. Solar toke on a bong SO GOOD.

I like the versatility of blunts. If I want to smoke in a public place I just use a Black and Mild like a blunt, I can drive and smoke blunts with ease, or in my back/side/ or frontyard without problems. There also great to use with friends, simple old puff puff pass with conversation.

For indoors, nothing beats Vaping though. Gives you the cleanest high with none of that other crap, and is healthy.

Back
Top Bottom