What's YOUR Favorite Rolling Papers?

I've tried many kinds over the years but always seem to go back to the tried-and-true orange Zig Zags. When I would sign people's yearbooks back in high school I would always lick and stick a paper next to my name. More than one person got into some trouble with their folks over that!! People still mention it 25+ yrs later.

I also like the clear ones but you hit the nail on the head, those damn things can be infuriating sometimes!!

My Big Bambu paper from the album went up in flames at a buddy's bachelor party years ago. I think that joint lasted longer than his marriage.

What were the papers that came on a roll where you could make it as long as you wanted and tore off like aluminum foil or wax paper??

ItsChrome mentioned "never canoes". I thought that was a local term as I never hear anybody outside Indiana use it. We had two brothers in our group who were old heads and neither could roll well even though they had many years of experience. Their nicknames are still Canoe and Boat!!

The absolute worst IMO would be Tops. Never could get the damn things to stick and they tasted horrible.

Back
Top Bottom