Whats your favorite slang for marijuana?

Urdedpal said:
Dirt=lowgrade
middies=midgrade
Trees,KB, or the strain name=high grade
Designer weed= the seeds that cost to much to buy and grow

Designer strains like "The Cheese"?

I like to call it Pacalolo, though I don't call it that very often. Generally I call it bud when referring to the buds, or flowers. The plant is almost always Cannabis, somtimes marijuna, very seldome do I slip and call any part of it weed, unless it is weed(Dirt=lowgrade).

dojamechanic4 said:
mota, treez, treezos, light green, dosia, doja, dojer, tweed, bomb, reefa, reef, fire, rope, roosh(rucial), and of course by the name of the strain!

Man you got the crazyiest names. Never herd of those.

Our code word is 'movies'. And if it's really good: 'I laughed, I cried"

:joint:

Cy

oooh Cherry -

I'd love to have your big bag of Doritos, baby!

:joint:

Cy

mariganja, kolto, hippy lettuce, lando calrissian, el diablo de verde, jazzplants, mr. Thc, your highness, sticky, ganj, that green stuff, mota, dank, bomb, grass...

...all commonly used names, at least by me.

i just call it reefer, nugget, or cheeba. i hate calling it chronic. hate it.

We have a non existant friend named Joe, when i want some nugget, i simply call my guy up
"Hey man have you heard from Joe? I was hoping to catch up with him."
"Yea dude, Joe is supposed to come by later and help me fix my computer"
"Mind if i stop by as well then"
"sure"

Grass. Been 'grass' for 30 years now, guess I'm still stuck in the 60's.

OldSkoool

Pinch said:
"AA" - stands for attitude adjustment. :peace: :cheesygrinsmiley:

i have two kids, Additude adjustment, that is what i need when they start fighting, or just in general to go from tense to normal:smokin:

I usually just use bud, green, herb, smoke, weed, and pot around my folks cause they're old hippies.
At school I started a trend of calling it "Cowbell" after the SNL skit with Christopher Walken and Blue Oyster Cult. It has since been my mission to get everyone to call it cowbell.

A normal day at school...
Phone rings, I pick it up
Me: Hello
Friend: Cowbell
Me: Cowbell
Friend: Your room?
Me: Cool
1 minute later knock knock.
3 minutes later:smokin:

SptyOty said:
mariganja, kolto, hippy lettuce, lando calrissian, el diablo de verde, jazzplants, mr. Thc, your highness, sticky, ganj, that green stuff, mota, dank, bomb, grass...

...all commonly used names, at least by me.

You got some good ones.

I use dank a lot. And weed and bud. I like ganja, but rarely use it. I also like to use really wierd ass names that peopel don't get but then they do. I find it really funny when I'm talking to someone on the phone and I'll be like "dude bring over your kryptonite (bc it glows green;)) And my friend will reply "What?" and then they will get it and its all a good laugh.

kryptonite is agood one man. im gonna start usin that one.

- bud, trees, chronic, ganja, and oh yeah kryptonite.

around here we call it weed,dope,ganja,green,smoko and coffee.I hate pot to many ppl say it negative around here hehe...........Smoke up

kif- I found it on a website that has a whole bunch of names for weed that are from around the world. That one is my fave. I say that most of the time...depends on what I have...I might call it hydro, or maybe beasters, depends. and...I am in NY too skippy!

It was called BUD..code name WHEATIES like, I Can Tell you Had a Big Bowl of WEEDIES this morning..at lunch we would get high and go get some munchies at the Asian mini mart and they would say..OH YOU BEEN SMOKIN HAPPY SMOKE.COME IN STORE...AND GET YUMMIES....now its called well I'm the only one I know that smokes it..so I don't call it anything....I like Chronic though.

Back
Top Bottom