Whats your Favorite way to smoke

JokerTheToker

there are many different ways to smoke, theres blunt, joints, bowls, water pipes, mask, vape., etc

i most always smoke out of Blunts but i gotta say i really enjoy the Mask!

whats you preffered way to smoke?

I switch between a bong, joints, and a vaporizor. I have a glass pipe that I don't use much. Looking to combine the vaporizor and bong for smooth, clean hits....YMMV.

:peace:

I like a water pipe...without the water. The reservoir catches fleeing ash, and I can control the size of the hit better than in a short pipe. All glass, of course!

I love a good blunt or joint. But if those aren't available, I have a lovely glass pipe that I'll bring on out. My favorite is so hard to say though. I've never used a vape and ever since I lost the bole to my mask I've lost touch with it. So, I'll have to say blunts. But, just like the greatest rapper ever said, "I only smoke blunts if they rolled propa."

Depends on the mood....3 nights ago it was a vape....2 nights ago, joints......and back to the bong yesterday....I would have to say the vape or j is my favorite....Sometimes it's more about the process of picking the stain, grinding it up, rolling the j and stepping outside for a relaxing moment of peace and quiet......

Back
Top Bottom