Whats your method of ridding garbage?

onwi

Running a grow room you make alot of waste like used soil, stems etc. and its always a bitch to dump it.
do you guys just throw it in your trash?
or dump it in a park somewhere?
or go to a public bin then chuck it away?

whats your method of getting rid of all the waste that comes with growing?

(Not sure whether this should belong here or in the grow section but oh well.)

oh thats true. a compost bin. wow never thought of that.

LOL yeah i noe what you mean moose. my grandma had one of them made out of wood. HAHAHA. wasn't 'novel' to her. she actually used it :S. LOL.
mite try and make onewen the time comes :p

Thanks HEAPS emcee and smokin moose !!

anybody else have any other thoughts?

I use all my trim for hash and cooking. The rest goes into the ol' compost pile. Plus i make bowls and such out of my stalks that are thick enough. As for soil.....I got way too many nutes/ferts so I really dont have to replace the soil, but I do anyway, and that i throw in the woods.

LOL u make BOWLS. WOW. how do u do that?

nice nice. thanks for the reply SG4 :D

haha so you dump it far awy yeh. LOL i get paranoid like if i dump it near civilization den someones gona recognise what it is (even tho its a stem) and bust me.

good idea with the soil

:)

thanks s4L :D:D

oh yeah trueeeeeeeee. didnt' think of that. how serious is it over where u are.

we can only water plants in the garden between 8 and 9 in the morning i think LOL. how sad. been raining a bit down here recently tho....

Bowls as in pipes. Youve never heard a pipe called a bowl before? I do make little figures out of my stalks though, my career is carpentry so I tend to get creative with my leftovers.

LOL u make BOWLS. WOW. how do u do that?

nice nice. thanks for the reply SG4 :D

haha nope. normally wen me and my uh...well social circles refer to bowls we mean the bowl on a bong or a pipe. as in the bit you put ur weed in.
i've never heard of ppl calling the entire pipe a bong.

ahhaa im not well versed enough in the lingo i gess :p

i used to whittle little sticks and try to make them look like snakes and stuff. LOL. its fun. not wen u cut urself tho :p

again thanks for reply SG4 :D:D

Ehhh I guess its just me that refers to the whole pipe as a bowl, just how I grew up I guess. Its cool to hear youve done some whittling! Ive also cut myself many, many times. I almost bled to death once, the blades i use for carving and detail are VERY sharp. Its amazing the stuff you could make out of wood. I remember I made a collection of these little figurines for my grandmother....Thank god she doesnt know their made from the stalk of a cannibas plant :rofl:.

^LOL. ur JOKING. u made figurines out of weed stalk for ur na?

its the thought that counts buddy. not the medium. wow u must love her alot. unfortunately all my grans passed so yeah. dont got nobody to whittle to :p.

and bad luck on the time u almost bled to death. worst i've ever been is get beat up.

hahaha thanks for the reply AND the msg mate

:)

Moose cannabis is an EXCELLENT! whittling wood. However the grains of the plant dont tend to come through so good when polished, leaving it messy looking like a piece of scrapwood. However if you get passed all that and get into some very detailed work and then polish...well it looks alright, just ask my granma!

Ehhh I guess its just me that refers to the whole pipe as a bowl, just how I grew up I guess. Its cool to hear youve done some whittling! Ive also cut myself many, many times. I almost bled to death once, the blades i use for carving and detail are VERY sharp. Its amazing the stuff you could make out of wood. I remember I made a collection of these little figurines for my grandmother....Thank god she doesnt know their made from the stalk of a cannibas plant :rofl:.
HAHAHAHAHAHA. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom