What's you're favorite strain?

Cookies are just good bag appeal and taste. Mostly it's all hype. Smells good.

My only complaint is the taste gets boring and many kush out there taste way better.

Doesn't last long but it does bring u up there but brings u down fast and your ready for another bowl.

I noticed no one said anything about the strain Cookies....But I hear about it ll the time....Why is this becoming the most popular strain these days?Anyone know?

Bay Area hype , rap music , you tube videos , dispensary promotions. There's like ten types of cookies and the real one that's great is the one that taste more on the sweet side but still has a little skunk flavor.

UseM's favorite strain of 2016

Blue Nina

420-magazine-mobile1639460939.jpg

Blue Dream x Lemon Nina
70% Sativa x 30% Indica

bottom line in pic reads C.R.S (Can't Remember Shit...L0L)

1 Blueberry Headband
2 Ghost train Haze.
3 Trailer Trash Betty. "Old outlaw strain"
4 Super Lemon Haze
5 Headband Haze
I would love to get some Headband seeds to try sometime. Crosses with it have become my favorites. Trailer Trash Betty is similar with a great behind the eyes high.

I keep coming back to this Blue Nina, reliable 2-3 hit and Quit!

Like a glass of Blueberry Lemonade on a hot summer day, refreshing and always hits the spot!

the blue dream genetics display a a robust blueberry flavor, while the lemon nina genetics produce a smooth lemon bouquet that is NOT harsh on the lungs like many other Blue Dream x Citrus Strains Ithis smoker has tried.

Well, I'll stick with strains of this century and say

1. White Widow
2. White Widow
3. White Widow

ok it's been 4 plus years since I made that post.

Now after about 35 different strains I would have to say

1. Dutch Passion White Widow, freebie, I have bought more seeds, even different vendors, and they have been real good, but not the real real real good narcotic stone of the clones of her that have been kept alive for 6+ years
and still my fave

2. World of Seeds Colombian Gold, very close to the original. fantastic high

3. CBD Seeds Cheese, best of the skunk strains I have had

4. Dinafem Diesel, first one a freebie, bought 3 and 5 more, consistent plant, very nice buzz

5. Dinafem Dinachem, freebie, basically a Chemdawg, strong and potent

7 of my top 10 have been freebies.

and a few honorable mentions, especially since they were all freebies are;

Humboldts Seeds Pineapple Skunk, very nice high
and Lemon Thai Skunk. best of the thai based

TH Seeds, Underdawg, Ultra Sour, and SagenSour, all very good potent nice buzzes,

Back
Top Bottom